Monday, July 30, 2007

ARRIVAL OF BURMESE PRINCE AND OIL LORD

this is just great!!...really a double GREATS!
the arrival of BURMESE PRINCE. not long after that, an oil lord came a calling me!
but let me start this FR with meeting up of a humble but super rich hawker.
guess what?
he read my bo liao stories. PM me and so so keen to meet me. bo bian. he said the magic word: I BELANJA U....he treated me to food...glorious food!!...
and this greedy piggy obliged!...;9)
FR of these 3 very interesting world apart characters ON soon.
standby.
i will keep my stories now here cos no point sharing with those at the main kopitiam.
they wanna read but then all get so emotionally derilious and upset to even deranged. so better play safe and create less hatred ...
ornitoufo.....;9)

THE RICH HUMBLE CHAR KUAY TEOW HAWKER

one day, i was replying all the flamings and flamings...non stop like hundreds and still incoming....;9(
ding ding dong dong....rang my email alert.
an weird email came in.
someone who so keen to meet up with me. he gave me all his full personal details and hp #.
ok lor...a curious pig is as closed to a dead piggy...as usual for this blurpiggy with habits die hard....;9(
set. the appointment was made. i went to meet this mysterious hawker at queenstown mrt.
ringgg...went my handphone.
LTS: yes, HAWKER....where are u?
hawker: can u come to the carpark beside the mrt. my mercz is here #1234, gold color....u will see me inside the car.
wow lau!! did he just tell me he was a char kuay teow hawker??....hawker leh....what the hell was he driving a MERCEDES??
...hmm...my curiosity worms were itching all over my pork chop now. i just couldn't wait to see how he look like....;9)
stay tuned....dun go away.....

No comments: