Monday, July 30, 2007

THE WONDERFUL ZANY LEETAHSAR....

from a pal who registered himself as leetahsar2. his name is ST YONG and is based in suzhou now. this joker told me he could easily sell me off to rich but old mei mei who is desperate for someone like me - A 48K VIRGIN as a husband....what a joker!....

this was what he posted in the forum about me. i m flattered but it's nice to know that there are always many pals behind me....thank you very much guys!....

LEETAHSAR2:

the poor LTS, a good buddy of mine since school days, is now being completely banned in that funny forum. the poor thing! even got his personal forum WORLD OF LEETAHSAR being obliterated!!

the whole bunch of us good buddies were very fortunate to have acquainted with this zany BOB LEETAHSAR. without him, i could have ended my life during the drastic economy downturn. another pal of us KY CHIN also faced the same problem. we were once all high fliers in the electronic sectors with a 5-figures pay.

his story about choo-choo is real! she was the friendliest and one of the prettiest girl in our class. however, her fate was turned into hell when she met and married a bastard known as JOHN.
after marrying him not long, the couple set up their own business. tragedies and misfortunes followed one another....

first, there was a terrible accident. the car driven by John crashed. choochoo lost an eye while john was perfectly ok. due to this misfortune, choochoo claimed quite a substantial insurance monies. gave most of it to john only saving some for her cosmetic surgery to implant a fake eyeball.

she thought john would use the insurance payout to bail out their ailing business venture. instead, he seconded and abruptly disappeared without a trace.

choochoo was devastated!....oh well, u can read the real happening LTS has posted in his blog here.

but he didn't tell about my part of story which i would gladly share with everyone now.

i was once a high flier service engineer with a slightly more than 5-figures pay. was occasionally headhunted. flied around quite often in business class to attend to regional meetings and servicing calls.

suddenly the economic downturn came. my whole world fell apart! i just bought a new condo and change a new luxury car not long. and this just gotta happen!

i was blank off. i fell into depression cos now i was retrenched! i got my new condo and car instalments to service. to aggravate matters, the properties price dropped like an atomic bomb!! such unpredecent whammies i was being hit one after another.

i wanted to end it all...serious! debts..and debts were piling up cos i drown myself in booze zapping with my credit cards.

things changed until i got a surprise call from BOB. i was so pent up with my sorrows. i just poured everything unto him......and he enlightened me...with a simple buddhist phrase:

EMPTINESS IS FORM....FORM IS EMPTINESS.....what we think we are seeing is not really what we are seeing....

those short sweet humble words still runs pristinely in my mind. it wasn't like overnight i overcome such depression. he accompanied me very often. i dun need to call him. i was already very miserable. he came to me instead. i already sold my new car at a terrible loss. however, i couldn't rid my new condo. the losses there and then would be really silly if i were to sell.

BOB was a jack of all trades. whatever jobs u name it, most likely he has tried it. he was once a real estate agent. in the shortest time, he got for me tenants to rent my property. in a way, it really lightened my financial load.

but the best thing that could happen wasn't this. the best thing was: he enlightened my thinking. made me realised my folly of GREED. made me appreciate the things i possessed instead of chasing for more materialistic wealth.

and i admired him greatly!.....this goon lost his garden which he dumped in so much of his time, money and effort....and in the end, it was mercilessly bulldozered! that's not all. he lost almost his entire saving in the CLOB shares. yet he just brushed it off like as though nothing happened.

IS HE CRAZY??.....i asked myself. and this was what he answered me: EMPTINESS IS FORM...FORM IS EMPTINESS....what's yours will be yours; what's not, then forget about it....if it's lost, it's lost....it simply means it isn't yours....

well, that's the very positive and cheery LEETAHSAR the whole gang of 'squatters' (we hate that term he calls us cos most lost their high paying jobs then) look up to him as our LAO TA GE.

he is always there to give a listening ear. if he can help u, he gladly would - which i doubt he really could cos every squatters need only money to solve their immediate problem.

his being there for us to listen to our whinning and trying his zany ways to enlighten us is already a god-given to us.

.....so LEETAHSAR....cheer up!!!.....u got us!! - your good buddies from the secondary school class 4A......:)

No comments: