Saturday, September 01, 2007

how to respond in awkard encounter?

as everyone know the silly feud of leetahsar and the lame fantasick 4 is a continuing saga.
don't ask me why? i dunno.
one fine morning was suppose to meet my burmese prince and his roomate burmese pal. wast trying to help them to get rented lodging here in queenstown.
they were having problem with their current landlord. their old indian forever drunk indian landlord kept accusing them for not paying up the rental. they had paid. the trouble he forgot and used up the money for toddy as soon as the rent was handed to him.
so here i was sitting. waiting. kopi la-ing.
lo and behold!! kaixin passed me by with gaylord as i was checking my sms. he smiled weakly and waved at me. gaylord was so vain! obviously very resentful about what was feuding in this sbf kopitiam.
really, i should be the one who should be resentful if u would understand the reason for the demise of leetahsar. funny. where was the invisible bitch?
did she turn invisible? ...who cares!
there i continued to sit and wait for my burmese pals. when i glanced back to the table they were sitting, invisible bitch was visible there!! what a invisibility teleporting trick! it was strange....very strange indeed! the ugly THING sotong was present. didn't they accept him back to their lame F4? so it was F3 now is it or still F4?
i called my burmese pals who were near. before i hang up, they were already walking towards me.
burmese prince was thrilled to see me. it had been quite awhile since i helped him landed in a waiter job. he handshake me and hugged me. he was really excited and laughing.
burmese prince: boob!!....i scored the highest mark for the assignment u did for me...aiyo!! so thank you you u know...hahahaha....
he hugged some more. ya..ya...i knew already. the lame F4 should be enjoying this camaderie and ya..ya...i already anticipated what was going through their lame sick minds.
anyway, he was very happy. he got his first wage payout. he insisted that he would treat me breakfast. but i had already eaten. he insisted. we moved to another table so that it would closer to the stall where he n his other burmese pal would be buying their morning breakfast.
in his sheer ecstasy, he insisted that he wanna buy me something. ok lor! i told him to get me a hot soyabean small cup no syrup. cost: 40c only.
must let everyone know. it wasn't the treat that bother me much. it was rather his enthusiastic sincerity. i had to mention about the price to prevent petty people to defame my goodself continuously.
we have a jolly good time talking dirty cocks (opps!) and obscenities (opps, opps!) what else better to talk between 3 guys.
the table where the lame F3 (only three were there) was awfully quiet.
kaixin in his usual predictable habit...bak chor mee without vinegar. after eating, it was to the toilet. he passed my table, waved and smiled weakly at me and headed to the toilet ahead.
after a quite long while, he exited, passed my table again, waved, smiled and proceed to his F3 table nearby.
it was a tensed and awkard encounter. suppose if it happen on you, how should u react? what should the scenario be?
catfight? hurling of loud obscenities? create a interesting bawling scene? throw chairs...etc..etc...well?

No comments: