Wednesday, February 08, 2006

reader's response:From: postnew 7-Feb 15:54
To: leetahsar 997 of 1019

83628.997 in reply to 83628.996

<< walked about naked and got peeped droolingly at in his own HDB flats also can get himself into trouble with the law.... >>

uncle, please at least wear a thong ....

my reply:
what thongs? my itchy italian thongs? and why do i need it if i walk around in full monty in my own home...my own pte pigeonhole?

if i were to be a woman and walked naked...and a teeko guy peeps at me, he kena....but if i am a chiohunk and walk around naked again, and a horny bitch peeps at me...and shit! after see my killer abs for free, i kena pain pain by the police come....WHY HUH?....:(

man in his natural best is NAKED....NOTHING TO HIDE....NOTHING TO FEAR....why r u shy of ur little piece of meat....cos u r conscious....u feel guilty....but it's just a little piece of watergun...everyone has it....so what's wrong?

NOTHING! only wrong in the blain....not the organ fault...the blain...use ur blain....

and after the above reply, i hit the 1000 posting mark...HURRAY!!!

From: leetahsar 7-Feb 16:11
To: leetahsar 1000 of 1019

83628.1000 in reply to 83628.999

goodie i chob the 1000 mark!

No comments: