Sunday, February 26, 2006

REMINISCING MY SWEET MEMOIRS....
.....IT'S SIBEIKANG'S TURN...cont'd.....

we were in the lorry heading towards pender rd at mt faber....and this area was where my last garden was located just at the foot of the hill....

we reached the customer's house, an ang mor lady from england. she wasn't back yet from work. it would be like another 30 minutes before she could get back after sbk called her office. good! means i got time to relive my wonderful memories here when i was running the garden.

i went all over the place....to my nursery at faber hill....my old man's shop at wishart road...and yes! the rambutan tree i planted along the main wishart road was really grown up handsomely....i couldn't bear it any longer.....i hugged my big rambutan laying my face to its lichened erected rough trunk....oh my rambutan!....how wonderfully and handsomely u have become!....then i climbed up the fence of the church which was once CIROS THEATRE....and i saw my even stately regia ROYAL PALM....oh, my royal palm...a weak little seedling i had grown u from a palm seed...and now look at u....such magnificiently stately tall....and yes!!!...yes!! my humongous mango tree....u are flowering now....how i miss u sweet big delicious fragrant apple mangoes....i could get like a big basket of mangoes...and my neighbour happened to be a chandler suppling foodstuffs to berthing ships. they love my mangoes too and bought from me to load to ship especially those coming from india and philippines .....and now....now it was but just a sweet sweet wonderful memories......*sniff...sniff*....to me.....;9(

i then went to look at THE SOKA ASSOCIATION...(previously known as THE NICHIREN BUDDHIST ASSN OF S'PORE)....my god! my landscape...my creation...all destroyed!!! the rocks formations i arranged...still there...but where the hell was the mini waterfall pool....GONE!!!....the pomelo tree i planted for their PRESIDENTO IKEA DAISAKU (he just claimed he planted by sticking "PLANTED BY SINSEH IKEDA"...but it was REALLY i who dug and planted the tree)....dead and gone!!!

then my special flowering garden which i created for them before they mercilessly terminated my contract without a good reason....and i did that for free....GONE....ALL GONE!!! OH SHIT !!! my very special ownself breed one PLUMEIRA spp...or frangipani...the colored one. and the one i specially planted there was with 2 colors. its petal was very cute: half the petal yellow; the other half red....GONE!!! ...gone.....:(

only the yellow cane palms that lined in between their premises screening off the next door SHELL PETROL KIOSK remained...and my goodness!! how wonderful and luscious have they grown....i was like meeting all my plants children.....my beautiful palms...and yes!! the callistemon (bottlebrush tree) was still there accompanying the huge granite rock.......and damn it! they chopped away the roll of traveller's palms at the other side of the fence.....the palms were so faithfully screening from them the very dazzling west setting sun rays....and they ruthlessly killed them all...sad :(

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.....and my creation was brutally raped and destroyed by the so called 'peace loving' soka buddhist practitioners....sad...very very sad ....'9(

oops!...i was suppose to report what transpired between sbk and cjg....sorry...sidetracked too far...next post, i will continue....now i go wipe my teary eyes....excuse me...pai seh...*sniff*.....

after i had all my reminiscing....i dragged my legs to walk up to pender rd when sbk was waiting patienly for the customer to return.

he was sitting there...drooling....sulking blanky. the moment he saw me arriving, he brightened up. he then told me we had to wait a bit longer cos ang mor lady needed to pick her child first before returning so both of us just sat at the roadside kerb and waited.

"sar, the other night while we were slurping our teochew porridge, u showed me ur hp....and i saw a message from ccj....can to tell me what u two were talking...is it about me?" the melancholic sibekang asked.

" no lah...already told u right...she asked me for my mean spaggi recipe..." i lamely replied as though his "kang" (shrewd and cunning) was for nothing or what...

"ok, ok...she revealed to me about all the past gfs...ur present and ongoing multi timing gfs....and especially ur evil teetujia....."

sbk's eyebrows nearly popped off his forehead...his small beady eyes was now like an owl...big and round and popping out soon!

"so maybe u like to finish ur 10 to 30% story u told me earlier..." i continued. "u r really kang....u tell me a little bit here and a bit there...and expect me to piece up the whole story which put u as the victimised husband..instead of the ruthless wife tormentor...." i gave him a very evil sarcastic smirk....;9)

sbk was quieten. he was solemn. i thought i saw beads of tears at his corners of his eyes.....he wiped and replied...."no lah sar....why everybody think i got something cheeky cheeky with teetujia?" "then u tell me lor...and please dun give me another 10% and make me finish story for u...i chak par bo hiak eng...!(eat full not free to guess)" i snapped.

blah...blah..blah.....blah...bo liao narration not worth writing....

"sar....i really regret marrying...i regret having a kid...i regret...." finally the real words in sbk's heart came out...:(

"sometime i think u and teetu is more compatible...then why married cjg?" i summarised. " but then again, if u married teetu as wifey...i think u will hump cjg as a sidekick.....and the same cycle repeats.....human especially horny man with deadly itchy fleas infested bloodhound...i really dun understand..."

sibeikang....blurred by this goon..this goon lagi blurred by sibeikang....

do you blurr too??......to be cont'd....

and wah lau, the ang mor por (english lady) returned.

"sorry boys to have kept u waiting....c'mon in the house.." she beckoned us.

once inside the house, she told us to wait for awhile, she get cheque. when she came out from her room....my god! she was only in skimmy panty and only a black singlet...and our bloodhounds...went woooweee!! wraaff wraaff.....howl...howl...!!!! .......;9)...and that guys and girls would be another imaginative fictitious XXX story in the making....hahahaha....

real one hor...not bluffing...but ang mor por's boobies flat as a plane runaway

No comments: