Sunday, February 26, 2006

this is kei75...the banned forummer is back! omg!!
From: 纪晓岚 (jixiaolan) 25-Feb 14:23
To: leetahsar 1206 of 1238

83628.1206 in reply to 83628.1204

To: My dear Mr Lee Tah Sar aka Uncle Bob/"Boob"

Ok, i shall put myself into yr smelly shoe.

As long as he paid yr rental on time and every time, pls keep yr big ass mouth shut. If he doesn't do so, pls set him a certain deadline. Should he con't to default on his rental payment over an indefinite period, u should demand that he fuck off from yr Lee Tah Clan - House of Limited Compassion.

Sad that today I've to tell alot of people off. Even, u goon also bully me. If my wording is seen to be harsh and rude, may I seek yr good kind self to pls excuse me.

Hope that I did nt spolit yr day and may I wish u a pleasant weekend ahead. Thanks!

Regards

From: A nobody but extremely teekee boy

From: leetahsar 25-Feb 14:49
To: 纪晓岚 (jixiaolan) 1207 of 1238

83628.1207 in reply to 83628.1206

i sensed today u r foul mooded...some one like wronged u...u bei tahan...me sensor on now...

as for me...THIS IS MY MONTH....MY BIRTHDAY TOO ON THIS MONTH...ME A PISCES...a very blur sotong fish....

why my month? cos hor...my 4d like going crazy...2 x lst prize...then all the little little consolation and $30 totos...then kena toto 5#s another 1k+...

so dun need the rental for this mth....i was thinking to tell him...he can go back first...and come back about 1 mth later...i give him 1 mth foc rental....wait for him to get the job...then his pay...then he can pay me...anyway...i already bought many instant korean mee for him...expensive one hor...$3.65 per pkt of 5...enough to last him until he finds a new job....poor boy...i sad for him....;9(

so...as for u...dun throw another rock or lup him another balls kick...ouch...MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE HEART...no matter who the person is from...even he bangala or muslim or even terrorist i will also treat him the same...

ornitoufo....

and whatever is bothering him, i said this to him:

PEACE BE WITH U.....for whatever causes u ve sowed, u ve to reap the harvest now...whether it's good or bad, u gotta face it. if it's bad, then dun sow the same bad seeds again...if it's good, then pls continue to multiply the goodness......ornitoufo....

...and further reply to his lor sohness:

u r really funny and really teekee.....u keep changing ur name...when the simplest solution to ur clashes with people around u...is TO CHANGE URSELF BY EMBRACING UR PERSONAL FLAWS...MAKE A NOTE OF IT...AND TRY NOT TO COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN.....

simple as that....change the name of the soup; but the same lousy ingredients is the same....LP PL....

No comments: