Monday, May 29, 2006

I PLAN...I PLANNED...I WAS PLANNING....NOW I DUN PLAN NO MORE!!

PLS DUN MENTION THE WORD 'PLANNING'...i plan and i planned...and was then planning..and planning...
and still the bulldozers came..and my garden got flattened...4 TIMES .....in my career...CAN DIE U KNOW IF IT WERE TO BE U...do u know how much of my blood and sweat were buried by the bulldozers...how much were my resources being exhausted...
oh yes...! i planned and i planned again..and invested in CLOB shares hoping to speed up my finance to purchase a piece of beautiful land in jb so that i won't be at the mercy of the bulldozers from the paps...and what happened?
I GOT CLOBbered by the CLOB saga...ALL THANKS TO WOODY GOH, PINKIE CLOWN AND THE MATHATTER of matland...
and i planned...and planned again.....with my last ouce of energy...i planned and rented a nursery at the foot of mt faber...TELOK BLANGAH HILLs...beautiful...and when almost everything ready for business...a monstrous quinine tree fell on my garden sheds...and then heavy rain came...and my god!! mudslide!!!.....and all my plants and shelters were crashed...
so i planned and i planned again..with my tiny little breathe left...and built up the whole place spick and span...and then what happened?
PSA INCREASED MY GARDEN RENTAL 3 FOLDS...AND WANTED ME TO PUT IN A NEW OBSCENE RENTAL DEPOSIT...
and so be it...i gave up...no more cash...no more energy...no more breathe!!
I RETIRED!!....;9(

No comments: