Monday, May 29, 2006

MY TWO ANTIQUE RADIOS LOUDSPEAKERS

i got two antique radios at home...both>70 yrs old...and everyday when one breaks down, the other will sound...and poor old me...the more i try to switch them off...the louder it gets...
if not for my prajnaparamita sutra chanting...i will definitely suffer and premature death!.....;9(
cos' i understand the source of it's happening...
one phuak radio who complains...and complains..but refuse to free herself from the other broken down radio...who broadcast all the way to haaydai to the teetu caves...
and when the airtime is back home...both radios gang up and becomes a very very loud STEREO...so poor leetahsar is sandwiched in between..can siao or not u tell me???
but i understand..YES I UNDERSTAND....
the prajna of humilation...i ve to bear it..but dunno how long can i tahan it...before i myself may hit the coffin planks....;9(
if i have borne it...next life i shall be free from such ignorant people who are currently my lauhankoo..and my almost driven crazy mamalee by the bloody lau han~!.........;9(
While the lauhan will go spider huntings for about 10 days or so after he gets the rental from my FT IT tenant and my siblings who pay him monthly protection money...or radio license fees...and off he goes to fuck spiders in haaydai..
but mamalee is a bit cranky now...in fact VERY!...24/7 stereos will on...u try turning it off...it only gets louder!!...and best solution is to leave the house....;9(
let me give u some domestic woes i m facing daily...
yesterday, i washed my face. after that i mopped face with towel. i was quite blind withoiut my specs..GUESS WHAT WAS SANDWICHED IN BETWEEN MY TOWEL?...guess?
of all things...HER UNDERWEAR...!!! my god...i just nearly mopped my wet face with her undies...can u imagine?...now how would u react?...remember it was ur MUM's undies?
i asked her why she hanged her national flag there...and guess what was the reply?...i was like hoping...sorry i forgot instead she defiantly remarked "WIPED ALREADY WON'T DIE LAH!!"
suay ka pa cheng...!!! i gave up...cos i knew if i continued arguing with her...her stereos only get louder....
and she was boasting to me.."U GOT SUCH A DEVOTED MUM...U SHOULD BE HAPPY...SEE NEXT LIFE U WILL BE SO LUCKY OR NOT?"
really??...i can't wait for next life u know....;9(
oh...merciful buddha...pls have mercy of me....direct me a path to walk so that i could be free from such ignorance...that i could meditate and hopefully find an answer to my bo liao woes...
my absolute happiness is still attached...except the my sadness for such ignorant people and compassion for them is getting thinner day by day.....and such ignorant fools happen to be the people who give me my life....how i wish i could just return it to them...and return my soul from where it originiates.....;9(
so be it...this is my fate...other than this...I M VERY VERY HAPPY....yes...i dun understand...parents are suppose to give their everything for their children bliss...but mine are like trying to radio me insane....maybe i should be insane or may dead just to please them for once...and forever....;9(
and my only consolation now is i striked 4D again...1615 starter plus $1 ibet...so i got my $270...a slight conolation from heaven...thank you my GOD...for being so caring and cheering to me..thank you..if not for u...my sanity would sure fall apart..and i might be really dead stiff this time...
in my heavenly FATHER...i m most gratifying to YOU!

No comments: