Monday, May 29, 2006

LEETAHSAR, THE ADULTERER SWINE???

oh my god!! why am i putting myself in such a bad light?? ....:(
to begin today's real real out of this world story which just happened to me yesterday...my weird weird proposal after my encounter with sibeipine who no wonder so good to bring me a solid resin chair to replace my opening up one...;9(
i was laughing my guts out...my tummy almost splitted from the ANNALS OF THE DRAGON KING...by the ever funny dotology....littlereddot...my comic idol...haahaa..
and then the phone rang. sibeipine was on the other line asking me to have lunch with him. he missed me after so long din see me...as if....hmmp! (must be problem lah...if not ..who's lts...no one bothers...as usual...)
while talking, the chair my butt was on gave way....and sibeipine was startled and asked. i told him. he said no problem, he sent one super resin pool chair later to me when he at the same time came to pick me up for lunch.
in about half an hour, in a flash, he was here. my goodness! nice chair!...very very cooling some more...u know..got aeration holes below my butts...haahaa...;9)
so touched...i told him today's lunch on me...off we went to zer ren...for timsum lunch...
so we ordered...and we makan..and we makan..and almost finished. sibeipine said wow..damn shiok the timsum here...and he ordered some more...and now he makan and he makan...and i was doing the mental calculation..SHIT!!!
"so, beipine, how much is the cost of the chair?" i asked, mopping beads of sweats forming at my brows and forehead. chuak sai u know....so many extras baskets timsums he ordered....;9(
"aiyah...forget it sar...forget it lah...we are brothers what!!" he spoke with splattered bits of food in his mouthful of gluey lor mai kai in lotus leaves. "i give that to u lah...."
"how much?" i persisted asking.
"$18 only lah"
and me did a fast calculation on the bill that i was going to pay...MY GOD!!! more than $50...siao liao!!!....;9( i could ve gotten myself about 3 of those chairs....;9(
so later, the bill came. as promised i foot the bill...$54.80...shit...exactly 3 chairs and 80c change some more....
now after having our fill, we started talking cock.
"sar, u know i got a new gf...damn chio u know..." sniggered the teeko sibeipine, the other half of the notorious rolanto brothers of the west. of course his elder brother would be nonetheless sibeikang.
"so how...when she's going to be history again?" i retorted rather sarcastically.
"Aiyah..dun like that lah, sar...." sibeikang was rather offended. "i think i m going to marry her....."
"sure or not...dun be shy....just tell me her expiry date...and i make sure i m not in town to settle all ur bo liao rubbish dump...." i shot him in the bones again.
"u think i m that bad meh?" he asked. "honestly sar, how u see beikang and chinjiagong's marriage...i mean do u think..u know...?"
"divorce?" i snapped. "yes!...sure divorce cos chinjiagong is one stubborn idiot who refuses to make any compromises...and keeps digging the past...there's no end to it...." i sighed.
"yes, sar.... i tot so too..." he turned gloom and doom. "but sar, u know my mum...and everyone in my family loves sisuagong...my cute cute clever nephew....HE'S SO CUTE AND LOVABLE....if they divorced, surely we will lose him to the mother....."
awkard silence. he looked at me.....i looked back blankly at him.
"sar....*slurp*!" he took a sip of the TIE GUAN YIN tea. "can u do us a big big favour?"
yes...i knew it...HERE IT COMES!!
"since chinjiagong likes u...and talk to u alot on her personal things with beikang...." he started rather jerkily and lor sohly. "and ur acting so good....can u act as her adulterer..so that we can film u with her in compromising position.....can...can?"
my eyebrows nearly popped out of my forehead...and i nearly fainted with flipped white eyes!!
"What the fuck are u talking?...this tea hor not liquor...u drunk is it???" i yelled back at him.
........to be cont'd....will lts oblige and become the adulterous swine....buy tickets now to find out the devious plan of sibeipine......

No comments: