Sunday, July 23, 2006

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN OF SINKIELAND

a few days ago, out of my msn popped a guy - a down and out tourist guide.
we chatted. i realised the poor man was out of job for more than 6 mths cos his tour agency went bust. and he wasn't paid for his last salary or got any compensation.
Longsu as he was called was a malay muslim. he sent me his pic. he didn't look anything malay...more like jap or chinese. definitely not malay.
he was a very very handsome chiohunk. solid bod. sexy kind of beady japanese kinky eyes. and my god! get this - spoke in mandarin very very fluently and wrote very ariticulated mandarin...
NOW I M VERY INTERESTED IN THIS LONGSU...the down and out tour guide...haahaa....;9)
so i asked him finally how he survived since he was married and with 2 schooling kids some more...he said...haizz very sad and pek chek...and asked me whether i could go out and meet him.
he really needed some one to talk to. OK LOR!...me retired what...plenty of spare time. so off i went to meet him at my queenstown mrt station at about 5 pm.
what ethical guide he was!! chun chun 5pm on the dot, he was there already at the station. from the escalator, i could already sixth sensed him...and true enough, i went straight to the phone and there LONGSU was in macho dark sunglasses....
"LONGSU?!!" u called out the moment i saw a chiohunk stylo milo attired tall solid bod hunk there.
he turned. smiled. removed his shades. my goodness!! one solid handsome hunk man!!. he gave me a very firm handshake. and no..this time no tickling of any other little fingers. a gentleman he was.
i already liked him...heehee...;9)
so we headed to the queenstown library as i promised over the phone i would teach him a thing or two in share market investment. the library had internet service. i also needed to check my end of the day shares transaction.
it was a real hot day. we were sweating like hell!...no problem. anticipated there. from the plastic bag i was carrying, i pulled out a cool POKKA peach tea for him.
he was so surprised!....how cum i knew he needed a drink...haahaa...so i told me...me a 6th senses piggy...;9). of course i got one for myself - a OOLONG POKKA TEA...now u know why i damn blur..and "OOLONG"....;9)
finally we reached the library. logged onto the terminal....and he edged so close to me that i could feel his...er..body heat among other senstive organ poking at my side of my ribs.....
to be cont'd.......

1 comment:

leetahsar said...

wow lau eh!!...u are sexpert selling sexthings..my goodness!! tot these r illegals here in this anal retentive country of my!!??