Sunday, July 23, 2006

PART 2

After about 15 mins, he was still pressing on me....pretending to be interested. i knew he wasn't listening or paying attending. his juices was at his poker rod on my ribs......;9(
"er...longsu...u dun mind...my ribs like going to be chewed up by ur solid bloodhound...." i hinted to him rather bashfully.
he got my messaged...and bloodhound REVERTed pup status....phew!...
"....so u understand already, long?" i asked.
"dunno lah...bob...forget it lah....me no money to invest too...." he replied rather dejectedly.
"u could make some money for urself...and u dun ve to be mercy to anyone's will u know...LONG?" i encouraged him, "and now my broker firm got promotion. i introduce u in...u get shopping vouchers, me get too...and u dun have to pay a security deposit...me one of their favourite client...been in the market since i was sec 2...."
still, he gave me that dejected expression. ok lor! forget about the whole matter...we started talking about his past tours guiding...
so interesting the places he went....most of the muslim tourist attraction countries like TURKEY, XIN JIANG, MECCA, ...SO ON...
wow!!....wow!! wow!! and the different men especially those really "handsome" ones from TURKEY, he had flings with.....haahaa...;9)
BUT WAIT!!...AREN'T HE MARRIED??!! yes! precisely what i asked him....and this is his story......
...to be cont'd...
bought tickets oledi or not??...bo sen li u know....:(

No comments: