Sunday, July 23, 2006

PART 4

NOW my hands were very busy. it was such horny exhilarating bedroom stories...one hand was hold a satay and the other hand shakily holding a cup of teh c siew dai....(cream tea with less sugar...hawker language)
i was staring at him....he was eating casually his ornitoufo...i mean his tofu goreng...and me was like mouth agape with the beef satay frozen in mid air....haahaa...;9)
gulped, munched and down the frozed satay...gulped, downed my teh c...and i asked, "BUT U MALAY...AND A MUSLIM MALAY???!!!.....can like that so WILD meh??"
LONG turned solemned. artistically placed down his fork and spoon. mopped his mouth with tissue, looked at me with almost guilty beady jap liked eyes and said," BOB....haizz...i married my present chinese wife out of convenience..." he began.
"my parents pressurised me to get married....I NEVER LIKE WOMEN....(oh my god!).....I LOVE MEN...(oh my goodness!!)....and was already having secret underground flings with my jap bf for many years till now without my wifey knowledge....(oh god save the wifey queen!)..."
"but my wife loves me so much, she even converted herself to MUSLIM.....and we have 2 kids already...in primary school..."
my mouth was wide opened....my eyes were even wider....my jaws nearly dropped!
"er..so how cum u interested in me?" finally i had to ask this very very question i wanted to ask but never dare to ask....
"you??...u cute lah, bob!!" he laughed. "i saw ur face only...i feel so comfortable...and today i was so so pek chek cos my pay with the busted tour agency down the drain lah...not a single cents i could get....and i saw u on net...and asked u out lor...and THANK ALLAH!!...I DID....talking to u made me so much better...thanks bob...u r such an ABANG!....."
now me blushed...haahaa....;9)
u bet we ended up as ABANG & ADEK...the real ones...not those bedfellows A & A, ok...dun think deviated about me...
after our last stick of satays, i walked LONG to the mrt station and we parted. i consoled him and told him not to worry.....every tunnel has a light....and every storm comes a bright shiny day....and take care...and bye bye to him....
me never do that...never done it....only very good at fantasysing it...and using my er...bo liao lame creative writing skills presented it to u all...
u bet LONG will meet me again...and now i fear for his well being...WHAT IF ONE DAY HIS DEEPEST SECRET IS EXPOSED TO HIS WIFEY, WHAT CATASTROPHE WILL FOLLOW???
now i beginning to worry for him....for his wifey..and most - for his 2 kids.......how long can such secret last?....forever?...until the day he dies..and this brokeback underground altered ego life buries with him???
i wonder....and i worry.....ORNITOUFO TO U, LONGSU!!....U REALLY NEED A BIG ORNITOUFO......
the end.
how is it? comment.

5 comments:

leetahsar said...

jon, this are true encounters...my intention is to enlighten the misled and wayward....
in order to do that, u must first of all speak their language...
AND NO...I M NOT GAY...
my love is UNIVERSAL LOVE FOR EVERYONE...every living sentient beings...
and sorry..u got so work up after reading....this has never been my intention....
it's just to let people understand better why people choose to be gays instead of str8..
i dun think they want their live to be ABnormal...but circumstances force them to be..circumstances which no one will ever understand not even the gay person...
one thing for such, they are still our brothers and flow the same colored blood...
ornitoufo to u...and peace be with u.....;9)

Anonymous said...

I am not sure about you but you sure have some gay in you, you must be at least bi. I mean I am not mad but all your topic revolve around gay man, going to gym, meeting a gay ex tour guide that gave you juicy stories which got you excited, your feranando and paolo stories, your THE SINKIE ITALIAN GAY GIGOLO and many more... seriouslly you should come out of the closet

leetahsar said...

first there isn't any closet for me to exit...
cos up till today...me still a virgin...the last surviving one maybe..haahaa...
NO SEX PLS...me intend to be a monk wannabe....
every part of me is unblemished...untouched...uncorrupted yet...;9)

Anonymous said...

I beleive you are virgin with the small little head but your back I am not sure. Well anyway thanks for posting....

Anonymous said...

jon..u wanna read..read lah...
would u be bold enough to print your "personal" stories like mr lee here?