Monday, July 03, 2006

compass rose is now called EQUINOX..70TH RAFFLES CITY HOTEL

before i went for my EQUINOX HIGH TEA with my gof pal...me had to go for this one...cos need to settle with him all my monthly visa billings...but he so kind to treat me HIGH TEA there..he got the RAFFLES CLUB...so it's actually one paying..one free..haahaa...;9).....see how cleber this gof is!
before i left the house, ah lau called. "tahsar, are u reading to makan with me...?
oh great!...i told couldn't cos in another half an hour me meeting my gof pal for high tea the top of raffles city hotel.
he started asking about his son, sbk. i was rather pissed off...i gave me a piece of my mind....how the hell i know??!!...he 's the father not me!...if he dunno..how the hell i know??!!
but actually i knew everything liao....
ah lau told me he felt very sad the way sbk's rascal behaviour and he had written a letter to be faxed to ccg to apologise for his son obscence behaviour...ER...THE SINS OF THE SON FALLS ON THE FATHER???
so i bluntly told ..yes u do that!...then i added surely U DON'T WANT UR DAUGHTER TO MARRY SUCH A GUY RIGHT?
and if he's ur son, then ur daughter in law is somebody's daughter too...and what right does ur son keeps hurting somebody else's daughter...and his marriage pledge about how lucky he marries this wife...well...all bullshit!!!
ah lau said, "aiyah...ah sar...u must help him lah..u r his big brother what?"
"help what?" me was really fuming liao..."i can only help if he wants to help himself..if doesn't want, what can i do?...he infact is enjoying the bliss his wife left..so how to help now???...u tell me lor..."
SO U TELL ME LOR...HOW TO HELP ONE WHO STILL THINKS HE RIGHT TO DO ALL THOSE BO LIAO THINGS..HOW TO HELP AN IGNORANT FOOL WHO THINK HE'S DOING THE RIGHT THING?
HOW TO HELP AN IDIOT WHEN AN IDIOT DOESN'T WANT TO HELP HIMSELF??
U TELL ME PLEASE....;9(

No comments: