Monday, July 03, 2006

THE FINAL ODYSSEY OF SIBEIKANG - THE SILENT WEEPY WIFEY


"WHAT THE FUCK! why u dated my wifey yesterday?....what happen to my lau pok kai mini?" an angry rant rang out from my receiver.
yes. u guessed it! it's sibeikang....
2 days ago, saturday, his old man called me and talked to me for so long....pleading me to help reconcile the couple. he already missed his grandson sisuagong. chinjiagong already packed everything and left with son to his father's place.
and the old man called...and the old man called again..and the old man......and i beh tahan...i realised must be real serious...THEN HOW CUM SIBEIKANG COULD STILL TELL ME "EVERYTHING'S OK...WHY U THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG BETWEEN US?"
yes. there was really BIG SOMETHING WRONG.....
all my kaypoh bugs told me called the wifey to find out which i did ...and my god!...i realised all this while i had been conned by sbk to believe it was the fault of the wifey...
i even started a thread to tell people to be careful...u know...SWEET DR JEKYLL AND HIDEOUS MRS HYDE.....pai seh...this goon was being abused and misused!...ketok..and cheated...conned and smoked...by someone jerk who did so much wrong...and still got the audacity to bad smeared his wife...tsk..tsk!...really really bad BAD BOY, sbk!!....
IF U R READING THIS...i hv to tell u....my destiny with u is ending soon....god bless u!...keep doing what u like...keep hurting another girl...another someone's beloved daughter...and soon u will have all the ill effect returning to u...in multiple folds and with all the interests accrued!...ornitoufo...i surrendered my fatih and trust in u....u go face ur karma now..the day i am out of ur picture.....;9(
i still worry for u...my encounter with u and ur tribe to enlighten u all..and hope make u more humane and grasp ur compassion...is a total failure! :(....u have morphed into someone more evil our of my estimation...GOOD LUCK...AND GOOD BYE FOR NOW!....sorry...no more free timsum from now on..no more free coolie and free filipino maid services from me any more...i know i was exploited...abused and misused...but my intention was to let u see ur evil..which u refused to acknowledge...and continue to create more evil...sowing more suffering seeds....
ur wifey suffers...ur son suffers.....ur mum suffers.....ur old man suffers.....ur brother sibeipine suffers....and NOW I SUFFER FOR NOTHING!...guan wo pi si!!
let this be my last warning to u...WHATEVER UR ACTION U DO,....AND U SOW THE SEEDS OF EVIL INSTEAD OF THE SEED OF COMPASSION...THE EFFECT WILL BEFALL ON UR INNOCENT CUTE CUTE SON....
THE SINS OF THE FATHER FALL ON THE SON...u urself was always telling me this...
good luck..and good bye sibeikang....i really do hope u could grasp ur inner compassion too...until that day...i will still be chanting for u...for u to discard all ur lusty ignorances and attachment......bye...
sorry...for getting too personal....i sensed he was reading this too....and this morning...i was cursed and yelled at for nothing...
it shows only a fool still attachment to his ignorance...and stupidly thinking he is still doing the right thing...and so be ti!
he will face his own consequences now...i have done my part as a concerned brother...i have failed miserably! :(....and ornitoufo to him....
let me washed up my teary face...before i continue...sorry....;9(
.....to be cont'd

No comments: