Thursday, September 07, 2006

i was in shorts, round t-shirt and sandals. but after pressing 4 fl, we reached the ktv entrance. sibeipine was there to greet us. he brought us in.
sibeikang was in tattered holey jeans and his black round t-shirt. me in shorts, round ts and sandals...and no joke!...they allowed me to enter.
it was a boisterous noisy large room. the smell of heavy cigarettes filled the whole room.
a few guys there were already lupping some girls...one of the right and one on the left. no one was really paying attention to the 2 big tv screens or saying anything. the music was blaring and deafening!
a waiter came and poured us drink...gordon bleu, johnny walker, cognac....WHAT DO U WANT, MISTER?....me: oh...mineral water with a piece of lemon please....
and yes...no kidding that was what i drank the whole night. MINERAL WATER WITH ICE AND A PIECE OF LEMON.
sbp went out. came back in a while. along with him entered a very chio lau kuay bu mommie. "Hi, my name is amy....nice to meet u!" mommie stretched out her right hand for a handshake gesture.
i stood up to shake her hand. in a suprise swift scoop, her left hand headed for my crouch...OH SHIT!!...I JUST BEEN TOUCH AND GRABBED THERE!!....POLICE!!...MOMMIE JUST MOLESTED ME!!!.........;9(
great!...this was just great!!....first, was peeped at in the pool toilet...now being grabbed by a lau kuay bu!!...this was quite a molesting day for me!.....
then she asked...DO U WANT ANY GIRLS....me: no thanks...i sing songs can already...thank you...
stay left, exited she went through the glass door. in a moment, she was back with a girl....oh my god!! in revealing black mini skirt that only had 2 straps covering her humongous tits!
the mineral water also spluttered out of my mouth....and it drooled all over the seat....hahahahah...;9)
this teetu warmed up to me ...rubbing her humongous bosom on my arms..."hi, my nimb is MI MI...hod du ye tu...."
she sure didn't sound local and anyway near local..."er...u indonesian, huh?" i gong gong asked, stretching out my right hand to shake hers.
"ni,..me fram vietnim...." she replied highly accentuated. again in a swift flip of her left hand, I WAS GRABBED AGAIN...in the crouch!!....OH MY GOD!!!....MOLESTED AGAIN!!.....i couldn't believe myself...MATI LAH!!....why all these ladies left hand action so rapid and caught me unaware.....
sbp was observing and laughing away. "bob, she grabs u...grab her back lah!!"....and he held my hand and stroked her big boobs....oh shit!!!....chui guo..chui guo!!!.....i was so embarrassed and blushing....and the big boob viet girl laughed. she held my the other hand and put it on her other boob...ONCE MORE!!....oh no!!...CHUI GUO ...CHUI GUO!!!............;9(
........to be cont'd.....



From:
KaiXin the Active Cheongster (KaiXin1)
13:36
To:
leetahsar
2182 of 2185

83628.2182 in reply to 83628.2181
You are so hypocritical. Pretending you don't enjoy having your crotch grabbed.
So if a woman grabs your crotch it is molest to you, but if a guy grabs your crotch it is not molest, lah!
Orrrr ... I know already :-)
Kaixin1


Options
Reply



why...u fantasying u will be next grabbing my crouch is it?...or u want me to grab u back??

No comments: