Thursday, September 07, 2006

it was an orgy going on there. oh my god!!...this blurcock monk wannabe just entered a PAN SHI TONG....a freaking lustful one!
there were 2 guys at the other end...and u dun wanna know what they were doing to 4 girls there...or what the 4 girls were doing to them...they were argghing...woooooing...errrrring....aaahhahhing.......god bless them!!....;9(
then sbp tried to show off to me. he asked the indonesian petite young girl to sit on him and rumba his groin vigorously...and he went oooh...oooh...oooh...wow..wowww....weee!!
as if that wasn't enough. BOB U WANNA SEE HOW A G-STRING LOOKS LIKE?....before i could say NO, he lifted the girl's skirt and revealed her pink g-string. then asking her to turn around to the front, tugged her little pinky triangular piece of little cloth slightly away from her petite little pubic.....chui guo...chui guo!!!.....
i was suprised. how come there wasn't any girls molesting the quiet, sturdy sibeikang who was fingering the remote control of the karaoke...why huh???
he just quietly sat there like a good little boy sipping his gordon bleu and puffing his cigaratte...and all this monstrous teetus attacking me left, right and centre...and shit!!...here came another teetus with monstrous tits!
"hi....wo jiao GI GI...ni hao..." her right hand was stretched...i already been taught twice already...so before she could grab, i protected my precious by cupping my left hand over it and shaking her right hand with my right....hahahaha....;9)
"ni shi zhong guo lai de mah?" i gong gong asked again.
"no lah...what zhong guo??!!" she was rather offended. "i from singapore...i stay at TOA PAYOH....wah lau eng...ler shiaou wa si cheena mei mei hah? (u think i m a chinagirl)....hahahahaha....!"...she laughed in between mixture of hokkien english and mandarin...ya...sinkies she definitely was!
soon, the laukuaybu mommie entered again. spotted me. signalled all the girls to get lost. and she zoomed in onto me.
she came again trying to grab my crouch. this time i was too smart for her. i covered my jewels with both my cupped hands. so instead, she hugged me very tightly. i could even feel her 2 pointy grapeseed on my back. she kissed me. left and right. manouvered to my front, still hugging me tightly...and shit!! plunged her tongue into my slight agape mouth....CHUI GUO...CHUI GUO!!!...
then she laughed out aloud. "how sweet or not my tongue?"...i was so so embarrassed. i wished i didn't come at all in the first place...sibeipine...u r really one hell of a SON OF A GUN....u dirty little rascal!!
i beh tahan....time for my gooniness to go into action now. i grabbed the mommie, sat her down and i looked right into her eyes....this lau ding dong!
"amy, can u please sit still....." i was stern. looking into her sultry big eyes, i said, "amy, i respect u as a lady....so can u please also respect urself as a lady?"
with those words, she was stunt!. her eyes grew bigger...her mouth opened wide. she was blank and muted. no more smiling. simply shocked blank by my direct words....hahahaha.....;9)
before she could recover or react, i continued, "look directly at me amy....LOOK...DUN MAKE THOSE STUPID FACES....LOOK INTO MY EYES!!"
she looked and behaved, smiling a bit embarrassed.
"yes, amy....u have a kind heart...." i began my gooniness," but u r one sad lady....very sad indeed...."
her eyes grew larger. "no...no...lah...towkay...i beri the happy one lah...hahahahaha....."
me: sure or not, amy mommie?
she stared at me....tears welling up....
amy: yes....why leh?...u can read fortune one huh?
me: look seriously at me....look into my eyes...TELL ME, ARE U REALLY HAPPY??
........pause. blur...more pause...blank stare at me...
amy: yes lah...i m happy....i m not married u know....
me: how old are u my dear girl....?
amy: 52...dun worry lah...next year i m retiring...i got money...i save enough already....next year my last year...
me: how can u be happy, amy??.....if u r not marry at ur age?...how...??
....blur...tears almost bursting liao....;9)
me: who's going to look after u...10 yrs from now..how?...where will u be, amy??
.....blank...a few drops of tear flowing liao....
me: and please...dun drink and smoke so much...my dear girl...bad for u....anything bad happen to u, who's going to look after u.....?
she shocked.....quickly stoomp out her cigarettes she was holding...
amy:...thanks towkay...u very kind...i know it's bad...but next year....i will retire...U MARRY ME LAH...hahahahaha!!!
me: ...yes i wish i could...next year...i may robe up as a monk wannabe u know...my dear girl.... (i pointed to the buddhist beads that i was wearing)
....and she couldn't stand it any longer....she abruptly excused herself..stay left, she buzzed off through the glass door...
heng ah!!....half of my ordeal gone...hahahaha.....;9)...but the next vulgar upheaval was coming up soon....so stay tuned!.....
stay tuned......for more obscenities......;9)


then sbp came to me...and he also molested me...grabbing my huge pointy mi mi...and trying to act like those teetus going for my crouch. i smacked sharply at his teekoo hand before he could reach my jewels!
then he held the petite indo malay girl. she sync with him by bending herself down. he lifted her skirt...and rumba a clothed anal on her...and growling those inaudible lusty growls.....shit to him!!!....chui guo..chui guo...!.........;9(
some more he could ask me....HOW BOB?....SHIOK?...WANNA TRY???...and wink wink at me...tempting me to try it out....
pretty soon. it was closing time. and 3 times 7 twenty one! sibeipine grabbed my arm and scramped speedily into the lift with his brother sibeikang in tug.....
in a few moments we were at the basement. hopping into sibeikang's moke, we zoomed off.....i asked why such a hurry to char bok?
sbp: bob...u idiot!!...if u were the last one to leave...u foot all the bills ok!!
the moon was still bright....round and shining....so...MEMORY....ALL ALONE IN THE MOONLIGHT....HAS THE MOON LOST HER MEMORY....
and the 2 brothers joined me in my rendition....hahahaha.....
end of my molesting day!!.....and story...hahahaha.....;9)

No comments: