Monday, November 13, 2006

PART 3 - wrong undies

i went into that cubicle blind like a bat without my specs...the shower curtain was black...the undies hanged there was black. my fresher than spring undies was dark blue. i hanged up there with my towel next to it.
after finished, the first thing like i saw was the wrong BLACK undies instead of my fresher than spring undies. so after drying put that on leaving my own undies hanging there. oh my god!
it was until i opened my locker, wore on my specs that i felt something funny. the undies didn't feel leetahsar or what...and i look at the mirror...IT'S DEFINITELY BLACK AND NOT DARK BLUE...and shit! i realised i put on someone's used stinking undies!!...;9(
funny?...yes funny!...me now laughing until my tummy splitting. this type of gooniness also can happen to this blur cock!

my SWAN PANTIES didn't stop after i graduated from secondary to poly to ns and later to working life. STILL WAS IN SWAN COTTON WHITE PANTIES...can u imagine?
then choo choo was just recovered from her terrible ordeal (ref: her story in my UPHEAVAL OF LEETAHSAR or http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com ) and a squatter pal whom i was trying to matchmake with and of course this kaypoh piggy. 3 of us went to pulau langkawi.
these 2 loverbirds din swim cos choochoo was badly scarred from the explosion accident in a suicide attempt. that squatter pal also din swim to keep her company. only this merpiggy who loved water like anything jumped into the sea in his chio speedo trunks. it was like a short kind of swimwear which could double up as a sport shorts too.
me really enjoying my piggy dip. then they called me to go for makan. i ascented out from the tide. the moment i was walking towards them, they cupped their hands to their mouths and was hilarious.
me ...well, i looked behind me still blur dunno what they were laughing about. then choochoo pointed to my speedo. i glanced down. OH MY GOD!!......
my swan panties slipped out and was dangling from the two hollow of my speedo. i was so embarrassed!!
i told myself: the first when i got back, rid all the cotton white swan panties and buy colored branded briefs. so so embarrassing!.....;9(
henceforth, me wear colored cotton undies.
end of my white cotton panties i mean undies ordeal. well? how was the story? zany and funny?
PS: my grandma told me not to throw. she wanted it and she wore them until the last day of her life...haahahahaha....;9)

No comments: