Monday, November 13, 2006

SHIT! I WORE SOMEONE'S UNDIES!!

as usual, i went to workout in california gym yesterday being a sunday.
it was a good sweat out. after i had enough, i hit the shower. got my towel and undies, proceeded to the cubicle.
drew the curtain and hanged my undies and towel. after finished shower, wiped cleaned. put on undies returned to my locker. put on my spec. me still in the 'undies' and i was SHOCKED!!
BLACK UNDIES!!!???...this wasn't my undies, man!!...how come i was wearing it!!!???
so i rushed back to the cubicle. oh shit!! there hanging on the curtain rings - MY DARK BLUE UNDIES...!!
hell, man! who the shithole who left his undies there..and XL some more - my size.
bo bian!!...stripped the bloody cursed BLACK UNDIES..and showered all over again cos that used undies smelled!!
there ur monday ting tong thread. sure the flaming will follow even though i m sharing this funny and crazy happening on me...and just happened yesterday only...SHIT!!...;9(

location of happening: CALIFORNIA FITNESS CLUB GYM's shower cubicle.
culprit: UNKNOWN
victim: yes..ur lovable blur king goon...ME.....;9(

No comments: