Monday, November 13, 2006

PART 4 - exposure of SWAN PANTIES....:(

oh yes! there was another embarrassing undies adventures of me, the water merpiggy!
i was then just finished poly i think. a whole bunch from my group organised an outing to BIG SPLASH at east coast. freaking expensive during my time.
so it was my turn to slide down the longest waterslide in south east asia. i was in ...yes...MY WHITE COTTON SWAN PANTIES...what else to wear when that was the only brand of white panties ur mum deligiently bought for u over the years?
in my macho speedo off i slided...down...faster...and faster..and SPLASSSSSHHHHH!!....i hit the pool below.
when i emerged, shit!! laughter was all around me. guess what?...yes!...the cotton white SWAN PANTIES was dangling out in between my otherwise cool macho speedos swim shorts....;9(

No comments: