Monday, January 15, 2007

PART 2 - TeeTuCave at geylang lor 16

INTERLUDE:

caixim is now cheong his DADA in room 69. he will proceed the details after cumming to his normal flag lowering ceremony.
stay tuned.
me got to expel all the teetu c all over me and purge all the static that had accumulated in my ter bak and ter yue.....;9)
WARNING: ANAL TIGHT RETENTIVE LOSERS ARE ADVISED FROM CONTINUING FROM THIS POINT. RA(18)

and speaking of the devil, here our carebear caixim zooms in:


KaiXin the Anti-GST Cheongster (KaiXin1)
Jan-13 9:58 pm
To:
leetahsar


Wait a minute, Uncle Lee.
My nose did not just bleed at Mei Ling HC when I met Lamei.
I was drooling until a puddle of water had formed on the ground next to me!!!
The monk wannabe had just very graciously offered to buy me some bak chor mee pok, with chilli, without vingear. Yes, that was going to be my sumptuous breakfast! And I was sipping my piping hot steaming delicious cup of coffee. Just then, Lamei ARRIVED!!! Oh MY God!!!!
Lamei is a slender, sexy lass, and she was clad in white T-shirt and a very cute and sexy pair of blue shorts. She looked so SWEET and charming! My goodness, I thought she was just 23 to 25 years old!!! It was only after we had been properly introduced that I realized she was much older than that! WA LAO EH!!!
I secretly scanned her from head to toe, with my nose turning red and a pool of water forming beside me. She is a very pretty lass, and I would NEVER have guessed her true age. Heck, she could have easily passed off as one of my students and I wouldn't have known the difference!
Uncle Lee noticed that I very discreetly BIO-ING Lamei and tried to snap me out of it. hahahhahahhahahah! Okay lar ... we resumed our normal conversation. I was desperately trying to conceal the huge puddle of DROOL that had formed, and luckily, no one noticed!!
Well, breakfast was fantastic. I realized that Mei Ling HC serves not just cheap food, but very delicious cuisine! MMMMMMM...... it was delightful! Blue Soton and Lamei had laksa, while I had my chilli hot (but vinegar-less) bowl of bak chor mee pok (PAPAYA LEE HSIEN LOONG .... I EAT BAK CHOR MEE POK ALSO NO HUM, HOR!!!! DUN PRAY PRAY !!!!!).
This was the first time I met Blue Soton, and I was glad I managed to meet him too. Later, he and I dragged Uncle Lee to GEYLANG LORONG 16, to tempt him to screw chicks!!!! It was during that time that LTS revealed his FULL GAYHOOD to us!! hahahhahahah!!
Stay tuned for the next instalment ... Uncle LTS reveals his fascination for BANGALAS, his lust for TESTICLES ... and finally ... HIS SECRET FETISH FOR 70 YEAR OLD LADIES!!!!
Kaixin1

No comments: