Monday, January 15, 2007

PART 5: CAIXIM AND SOTON GANGED UP TO SABO PIGGY!

KaiXin the Anti-GST Cheongster (KaiXin1)
Jan-14 3:50 pm
To:
leetahsar
(14 of 91)

72.14 in reply to 72.9
Hahahhahah!! Uncle LEE ... even 70 year old AH MA you also want to fuck!!
Wa lao eh .... Kaixin me dunno where to hide my face. The OKT has been my good buddy-buddy friend for 6 years already, and the 70-year old ah ma was his AUNT!!
Oh My Goodness!!! Then this horny and desperate Uncle Lee went OVER to the OKT and ask how much price $$$ is the ah man, what her service standard is like, is she good, and so on!?!?!?!?
The OKT cringed!!! Wa Lao Eh, he was damn embarrassed himself, and he quickly revealed that the ah ma was his AUNTIE, and assured everyone concerned that she is NOT A PROSTITUTE!
The PIGGY GOON was red-face and he slunked back into the chair next to Blue Soton whose hand was still wet from all the cum stains from jerking off to the beautiful ladies walking in and out of the brothel. Sotong was a true gentleman .... he told Uncle Lee, eh, you make Kaixin damn embarrassed you know ... Kaixin dunno where to hide his face already. Of course Uncle Lee QUICKLY SIAM that area because he was afraid Soton would wipe his cum stain on Uncle Lee!!!
I gave the BIG-BOOBIE Dada a FLYING KISS and she sauntered back to her resting area behind the customer counter to day-dream about bonking me. But I was not going to bonk her. Hmmmm ... my mind was STILL FILLED WITH IMAGES OF LA MEI......... and dada was wondering why Kaixin was so horny but still refuse to call her. She never guessed that I had a another HOT GAL on my mind ....

KaiXin the Anti-GST Cheongster (KaiXin1)
Jan-14 3:58 pm
To:
LaMei
(15 of 91)

72.15 in reply to 72.12
Hahahhahahahah. Ms Obasan Lamei .... of course you not forgotten. After we left the restaurant and were heading back to Soton's car, bus number 33 suddenly arrived and the Piggy Goon dashed aboard, and waved us goodbye. I was surprised ... wa lao that was fast. Was Piggy Goon going back home to jerk off to his fantasy of the 70-year old OKT's Auntie?!?!
Soton and I headed back to his car and he dropped me off at the OKT's house again. I was still bloody horny with the LA MEI IMAGES floating in my mind. So after Soton left I found myself right back at my old 2nd home, the OKT's house ... my humble abode for the past 6 years.
The OKT erupted into gales of laughter when he saw me!! He said you friend ah .... damn goondo one!!! Wa lao eh, AUNTIE also he dare to point at her and ask if she is a WORKING LADY!!!! That time, all my horniess disappeared because I was so damn MALU and embarrassed. I quickly apologized yet again to the OKT and told him ... eh Tommy sorry lah.... my friend the piggy goon he is not familiar with Geylang ... he is monk wannabe ... dunno who is who over here .... he say the auntie ... thought she can be had for $5 or $10 .... WITHIN HIS PRICE RANGE ... that's why he asked.
The OKT nodded in understanding, and said ... dun worry Kaixin ... I am not angry ... just amused ....! Hahahhahahahahah! WA LAO EH .....
Kaixin1

KaiXin the Anti-GST Cheongster (KaiXin1)
Jan-14 4:12 pm
To:
leetahsar
(16 of 91)

72.16 in reply to 72.9
Ah yah, Uncle Lee. Those 70-80 year old AH MA and those beautiful sweet young AH KUAs are found at DESKER ROAD, not at Geylang!
And yes, they are very poor thing you know! Imagine a 70-year old auntie sitting idly in that small brothel house waiting for customers! At her age!!! I mean, where are a children? Can't she go to an old folk's home and be taken care of by nurses? What the fxxk is a woman of her age doing in such a sordid sleazy brothel???
Can you imagine who her customers might be? Bangala workers who can only afford $5 handjob or $10 fuck job? Old men shuffle their feet and have difficulty ejaculating? or even piggy goon like Leetahsar????
That's why I felt sorry for the whole bunch of them.
Even the ah kua ... many of them are pre-op .... saving money to go for their operation by working in Desker (a few of them also work in Geylang, but they are not as pretty). Usually the price they can command is $30-$40, similar to Changi area.
So please Uncle Lee don't go geylang again to find 70 year old AUNTIE again okay? If you really horny and cannot tahan anymore ask your nephew Kaixin to take you to Desker ... there you can RELEASE!!!!
Kaixin1

No comments: