Friday, January 06, 2006

WEIRD INCIDENT OF LEETAHSAR....believe it or not...

there was once i striked lottery, as usual. but this time it was a misery $20 from a permutation bet. it wasn't a big matter. however, there was this very strong urge that i needed to call my sis, hwee's cellphone to tell her about this. crazy right? $20 only and u go tell the whole world.
mama lee gave me a good stereo, "sar, u ding tong is it? $20 and u go tell u sis for what? u eat full nothing to do is it?!"
but this urge was so intense, i just needed to call her. i ignored mum's stereo and called. blah..blah...and after a few minutes, the house phone rang. it was hwee on the line.
"tahsar, u know what just happened or not?" she asked. "if just now u din call my handphone, i would be dead now..." i was shocked when i heard those words. "i was about to cross the pedestrian crossing, it was green man light, and my phone rang. so i paused on the kerb to answer ur call," she continued, "If i din pause and just cross, there was a crazy speeding car that zoomed by without stopping...i crossed i sure get banged and sure mati, u know....thanks tahsar...u just saved my life..."
can u believe this? i was also shocked that this incident occured. it seem that my pyschic link with my siblings and parents were very very strong...and now i fear...i feel my devilish horny old man rolanto aka lau han koo lee would really one of this day die cock standing in haaydai after flings with the spider spirits there....i really fear. that's why i have to harden mama lee's heart so that when that really happens, she would be mentally prepared for it....chui guo chui guo...
yes, i have warned rolanto many many times about his eventual fate if he keeps on this way only to be hurled with humiliation and insults that i was an enunch who refuses to get married...and worst even i dunno how to write it out...he even spat on me at times...can u imagine that? almost spurred me to re arrange his face if mum din stopped me in time....
and then the striking of 4Ds and totos are now like pang sai to me...there was one week, like all the draws, i also striked. no joke.heaven really loves this good goon! ;9) had i know myself earlier, i would have retired even earlier....hahahaha....

No comments: