Tuesday, March 21, 2006

EVEN IF U R POOR WITH NO CASH....COMPASSION IS VERY MUCH ALIVE....JUST SHOW IT....

EVEN IF U R POOR WITH NO CASH....COMPASSION IS VERY MUCH ALIVE....JUST SHOW IT....
if u embrace deeply ur own compassionate heart...what we can't help with cash when we ourselve is poor...we can held in kindness...like carrying for lau aunties their heavy shopping bags....it would bring a smile to her...not much effort on our part right...but it's really a show of our compassion.....

i very very paiseh....but pls forgive me if i over bragged myself...

i was with sibeikang...and this generous customer gave me $10 tips. we sent a king size mattress to her masionette pigeonhole...so were like sweating like hell before getting it into her bedroom...it was already hell when we tried to squeeze it into a tight lift....

and she asked us to clear her existing king size old mattress which we did...again like hell...down the narrow stair and squeeze it into the lifT with my very useful big round butt..

in the end, she gave me $10 as a token of appreciation. i split with sibeikang..ie. each $5...this for ur info is going to be my dinner money....cos i worked for free for sbk....

when i was in ginza....strolling around...there was this old feeble lau aunties with piles of newspaper squatting there...next to her another bag of softdrink cans....

what the heck! how much could she get from selling all these?

i bought from her with my $5....and funny hor...i was damn happy...the feeling is so warmth internally...IT'S PRICELESS....it brought a smile and a thanks from the old aunties...and that...my friends worth more than my $5 which by the way was my dinner money...

anyway....i was so so happy....i returned home and cooked myself a super duper instant myojo mee...mmmm...mmm! my instant noodle never tasted better....;)

No comments: