Tuesday, March 21, 2006

PART 2 OF MY WEIRD FT IT TENANT

i am still waiting for that soft almost inaudible SORRY....

and now part 2 of the real happening continues...

just stepped in, mamalee looked glum. she revealed to me that just now the weird ft tenant complained tearfully to lauhankoo about how i scolded him....yes i scolded the f word but so did he....worst f +ker back to me.

luckily i din delete his F sms...and i showed it to her...she was shocked! when i was writing this post, the bloody lauhankoo went to harrass mamalee again and asked her loudly whether she told me or not...purposely to let me hear it...

he now dare not confront me or challenge me lest i re-arrange his face again...so he borrowed and harrassed mamalee to relay his message to me....

as mamalee had read the sms of the weird tenant, she beh tahan and shouted back at him...and my god! OPERA OF LEETAHSAR STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN... *TOK TOK TOK...CHENG CHENG CHENG....* ....and for what?!!! for a lame ungrateful ingrate...

my god! i felt like going over next door and asked lauhan to talk to my fists again...but i loon(TOLERATE)...and i loon...and so i m now typing this for u all to see...

and u know what...my temper and tranquility return...i dunno what to say...just thanks that u read my posting...and i m still waiting for the feeble SORRY from the ingrate weird ft tenant....

he's very young...very self conceited...very vain...and most deceitful....smiling and greeting at u at the same time backstabbed u infront of the bloody lauhankoo who happens to be the jerkiest father any son could ask for....sad...very sad...a father rather trusting a total ungrateful ingrate than to believe in his own golden virgin 24K mint conditioned goon of a son....very very sad indeed...;9(

tenant now threatens to shift out if i dun apologise...i think he better shift the hell out....than wait long long for goon apology....and see whether he got free instant noodle, eggs, coffee, free dinner, power spaggi or power potatoes salad, power solid egg omelette or etc to eat all FREE OF CHARGE...courtesy of this stupid idiotic goon!...urs truly here....;9(

even his own biological sister staying in a nearby block with hubby also din want him to live with them...doesn't that tell the bloody lauhankoo something is already amiss?...;9(

No comments: