Tuesday, March 21, 2006

THE TRUE COLOR OF MY WEIRD TENANT....

THE TRUE COLOR OF MY WEIRD TENANT....

i highlighted in red...meaning a red dangerous young punk who does not deserve any more kindness from this blur goon....thanks...he finally enlightens me what rotten land can be discovered within a person's heart....

this morning, lauhankoo for nothing - hadn't even washed up yet - opened his room to look see...he saw the expensive swivel chair which was suppose to be mine back rest broken.

he brought his tool box kit and repaired the chair which was bought quite expensively by me...about $220.

i was quite displeased. not only the weird tenant broke my EX chair, he rolled and roughen my otherwise glossy EX teak parquet flooring....

so returning to my room, i sms-ed him O MAN REPAIRED UR CHAIR, PLS BE CAREFUL WHEN U USE IT....DUN BREAK IT AGAIN..

His reply: IT WAS ALREADY BROKEN WHEN HE GAVE IT TO ME...

me angry liao, replied: THANK U U DUNNO HOW TO SAY...U R ONE UNGRATEFUL FUCK!

and the handphone rang. the weird FT tenant called to blast at me...what fuck!...the chair already broken when i ve it...blah..blah...blah!.....*CLICK* i hung up!

came the sms: I ONLY APPRECIATE UNCLE NOT U!...

he forgot whatever uncle fed him was bought by me with my money...uncle only used my money to feed a pariah dog that bit me back....:( while his rental to him went for spiders hunting in hyaadai...

then mamalee complained: "sar, when the FT wakes up in the morning, can u also wake up?"

crazy huh my mum? "he ate my eggs again...2 some more...and my kaya also gone...and so is the margarine...this morning i wanna bua roti...everything dun have!"

sms beeped: FUCKER ....TALK TO ME...!

of course i ignored....i would like my fist talk to u if u wish!

that wasn't the end...i showed the smses to lauhankoo...instead of being enlightened...radio blasting on...

damn damn jialat me...:(!

mamalee couldn't stand it any longer...she blasted her lagi louder stereo at lauhankoo...and the OPERA OF LEETAHSAR began...*TOK ...TOK...TOK...CHENG ..CHENG..CHENG...*

both i and mamalee couldn't understand WHY our husband and father could side a total hopeless ungrateful young ingrate.....to such a ridiculous extent....

everything laid out infront of him...he could see clearly and yet he chose to hit at his own kins...WHY?....WHY?..;9(

and tonight....there should be another round from the ungrateful weird tenant....i had already hinted to him to return and live with his nearby sister and brother-in-law...

i m beginning to see why he got kicked out in the first place.....he's no angel...but a really spoilt ungrateful hopeless deceitful brat....

how huh? would u still be merciful to this kind of motherfucker??? pls tell me...i am now confused...and blurred...

i wanna embrace my compassionate heart...but my egoistic blain tell me to fuck the hell out of the asshole...!

how? .....better chant my prajnaparamita sutra for an answer....

stay tune for tonight drama when the weird FT tenant returns from work.....

lai yah! get ur ticket....LEETAHSAR VS WEIRD FT TENANT....

place ur bet ah!!! 1000:1 ....lai ya!...bet on the tenant wins and win 1000x.....:(

is there a chance i can enlighten this hopeless ungrateful wayward tenant...who now has finally revealed his true self and true color....and not my favorite color some more...:(

No comments: