Sunday, April 02, 2006

THE ARRIVAL OF THAI TEETUKONG....

THE ARRIVAL OF THAI TEETUKONG....RA upheaval starting again....
these days quite bo liao...so i mess with MSN....u know the like chat relay kind of things.

so i put my pic up in the msn...and u know something...i actually msn-ed AUSSIEB...my long lost brother in oz...serious...we like msn-ed for quite long. he even long distance called me....i was pleasantly surprised...right AUSSIEB?....;9)

now something weird is happening to me this days....teetukongs and teetujias aplenty....so from nowhere some unknown strangers would msn me...i got msg from butches and bitches too...really sexy and lesbo ones...u name it ..i got it...and gay/lesbo couples all over the world...my god!

one fine day, i got a really touching msn from a thai chinese guy...my god! he fell in love with me!!!

i was really really flattered....here i am with an imminent visit from my indo chiobu gf...and there on the other hand, a guy falling head over heel for me...the goon...the silly old sotong ugly like fuck goon king??!!

he told me i was cute with my newly grown moustache...and i looked so welcoming and friendly...that i must agree....:)

but i told him...me poor old man...retired...broke...and very bo liao ...only posting bo liao threads and writing lame mo lei tao stories in the net...and get myself flamed and roasted...no money at all....

the more he loved me...oh my god! so ok lor...since he so on...me started my bo liao flirting with him...and shit...i had to be so creative and romantic..and i remember hitting this line to him...which now i reallly ledi regret...:(

he said he dreamt of me...(oh shit...i was asking for it!)...so i blur blur flirt back...and said..."YOU SEND RIPPLES TO OTHERWISE A DEAD OLD LONELY HEART...) die! he orgasmic...and now he said he's coming to meet me......

next he msn-ed his pic...his big palace house in bangkok....the exotic places like TIBET he had been...his dalmatians, doberman, rotweillers....my god...HE IS A DAMN RICH chiohunk...he is freaking handsome...like a movie star....and my god! if i were to be gay...i would definitely feel his love rippling through me.....hahahaha...;9)

he was so enthusiastic about me! he's a 30+, big time self-employed businessman with a booming family business. he was a thai teochew and father like owing big big businesses...and shit! he fell for me...this blur goon king!!??

so there u r, my secret weapon up my pants...i mean my sleeve...this guy...let's call him TEETUKONG...my secret weapon to send choobeebee back to jarkata and make sure she gives up on me...

she needs to be frank to herself....she doesn't really want me. she only needs me as her life buoy when she lost her luxury liner in the open sea...she just need me for her to hold on until the next glorious yacht passes by for her...and i would be discarded floating aimlessly in the wild high sea again...

and so TEETUKONG..i m counting on u now to rid her once and for all....this friday...me will be meeting him...he's coming...my TEETUKONG....my "ripples" sender...

BUT PLS LAH...ME NOT GAY, OK...and no flaming hor...if u flame ...i stop my reality story...to be cont'd after this friday's rendezvous....


lai ya!...buy tickets...juicy...XXX stories coming soon ah!!...RA rated ...restricted to open minded audience only....;9)

No comments: