Sunday, April 02, 2006

RELATIVE & ABSOLUTE COMPASSION/HAPPINESS

Matters of the Heart - RELATIVE & ABSOLUTE COMPASSION/HAPPINESS

i dunno about this DENISE PHUA (a new pap candidate) being the president of the AUTUISM. she got an autustic child and therefore she advocates this charitable organisation.

suppose she got a normal kid, would she still be that compassionate and interested in other people's autustic children? will she still be that on and involved?

ask her this and see how she reacts and answers....

her compassion is another example of another RELATIVE COMPASSION....my child is autustic that's why i AM THE PRESIDENT here....

if my child is normal...sorry no time to handle!

--oo0oo--



PLS excuse me for my indirect how lian...i can't think of an immediate example besides this one i m going to ...er...pai seh tell or brag if u seem fit....

EXAMPLE:

leetahsar one fine day followed sibeikang to deliver mattresses....free of charge...since when did he pay me anything?

one kindly lau kuaybu client electrocuted by my soulful gazing eyes, gave me $10 tips....and sibeikang seeing the tips asked for half of it which i gong gong gave him....leaving me only $5.

oh jolly molly! might as well good what! could eat a decent dinner tonight...

sibeikang instead of sending me home after the day's chore, dropped me off at GINZA PLAZA...and i suppose to chase after the bus, u know to return home at queenstown....;9(

so i went into ginza to jalan jalan....i saw an old bent lau auntie at a corner with a big pile of newspaper and some aluminium cans.

poor auntie could not even stand up after squatting there. luckily, this blur goon was walking past. i approached her and held her hands and lifted her up on her two feeble feet.

auntie smiled and thank me...i walked away. Paused. turned. walked back to lau auntie...

"ah ermmmh," i asked, "u want to sell those pile of newspaper is it?" she nodded her head.

ok lor, i gave her my $5 and bought from her the pile of junks to be discarded....if i dun buy, it would burden her and i doubt she could get even 50c for it...and so be it...there went my dinner....

she thanked me profusely...i told her...no lah..ah ermmh i bought from u the newspaper what...i should be the one thanking her....

YES I SHOULD BE THE ONE THANKING HER....WHY?

by allowing me to do this humble deed, the warm glow within my heart is PRICELESS and indeed worth more than my $5.....'9)

this my dear all friends...is ABSOLUTE COMPASSION WITH THE ABSOLUTE KIND OF HAPPINESS u will feel...

ornitoufo...forgive me for my how lian-ness....pai seh...



--oo0oo--

what the heck! i tot. tonight would be maggie mee again maybe with an added egg...oh well! might as well gotta rid this tummy fats, u know...

but no! heaven blessed me! gof pal called me out of the blue. said wanted to treat me cos RAMA THAI got special offer for claypot whole sharkfins. told me to wait at home, he come to pick me and off we went to wallop our sharkfins.

he paid; i supped.....;9)...so that night no cheapo maggie mee for me...only sharkfin with an added whole abalone, black pepper crabs with vermecilli, and free desserts of birds' nest soup....serious no joke...the dessert they gave free....;9) each person a generous bowl some more....

so girls and guys...DO GOOD...EVEN IF U R NOT REWARDED...THE WARM GLOWING FEELING WITHIN U IS REALLY REALLY PRICELESS!....

but of course, this is a lucky goon in 24k gold mint cond virge...who's there not to love, right?....ornitoufo.....;9)

No comments: