Sunday, April 02, 2006

PART 3: THE SPIDER, THE MOKE, THE KANG AND THE SAR....

"ttk, good! i think u r pretty stressed...in that case i won't disturb u any further..." from nowhere i blurted out this "caring" words...heng ah! what good excuse to siam..."i see u maybe tmr....u sleep until u shiok then u call me ok...bye hor...."

he gave me another firm bearhug....i tot i felt a light peck on my cheek....*blush*....we separated.

i walked to SUNTEC CITY heading towards the nearest bus stop along NICOLL HIGHWAY. all the doors to SUNTEC mall were closed. i took a long long walk before i reached the bus stop.

HELL!...my bus just sped by...i checked the bus schedule. THAT WAS MY LAST BUS....now how?....;(

phone ringing...sibeikang called..."how sar, he got eat u up or not...."

"eat up head ah! u damn suay one! tekan me like that!...next time cannot say cannot!...dun be so zer er!...i am taking taxi back...but HELL! THERE ISN'T ANY CAB!!" i pretended saying i was waiting for cab when i just missed my last bus and silently panicking....

"aiyah! sorry lah sar...really lah...the wifey on heat tonight and want leh...how?" he turned apologetic. "u kept stimulating me with ur teetu rendezvous until i become so erected u know...and the wifey..alamak! HOT MAN TONIGHT!"

"so u coming to pick me or not..not a cab in sight u know!!!" almost screaming now...very desperate.

"ok..ok...cool down...i come now..u wait see u in 10 mins..." he consoled me.

true enough, he was here in his pink retro mini cooper. we want for some light snack of congee. talk rots and then he sent me home.....


concluding episode of the spider, the moke, the kang and the sar....

this morning was up around 8 am...read the shit times with hell of a writeups 6 full pages of new paps candidates...wtf! how cum can give these jokers free ads one hun?...how cum no opp. candidate was mentioned? UNFAIR THE BLOODY PAPS...VOTE THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!!

9am. decided to call CONRAD HOTEL and asked teetukong what was his plan....

"morning, ttk...u awake?"

"....mmph..ohhmm..no bob...i think i will go for the free breakfast...then come back to sleep...." he replied sheepishly.

"ok then...u go back to sleep ...call me when u need me ok..." i told him.

"thanks bob...i think i will sleep until 3pm...then i call u to go with me to buy BEE CHEN HEONG bakwah...see u then...."

so gong gong i waited...and waited...and waited...then i on the internet....and i got a email from teetukong...this was what it said:

Hi Bob,

It was nice indeed having a chance to get to know and meet up with you. All in all, i'm sure we can be friends right? I've finally changed my flight to the earlier one at 17.15 and now at the Changi wating for boarding. I've been sleeping til 1pm then went to Orchard to get the Bee Cheng Hiang things for my colleagues' shopping list.

Keep in touch will u?

teetukong :)


so there's about my brief encounter of this gorgeous thai teetukong who was really like a very chiohunk movie star...but too bad he only got taste for me...and not the chiobus....;9)

...the end...dun flame..he's a nice chap...very sincere and really can be a good pal...a platonic one and not a sexual one...

me monk wannabe...i may sound obscene ...but obscene i m definitely not......;9)


and this was my last email to him....

teetukong,

U know that night when i went back. i walked to the nearest bus stop which like miles and miles away cos all the taxis went into hidling ...they will only come out to pick customer at 1 1/2x midnite charges rate after 12 a.m. ...

AND THERE WAS NO BUS....i tot of returning to sleep with u...but u din invite me when i was with u...i was hoping u would invite me...but u din...:(

so while waiting...(there was no more bus actually....i just missed the last one)...and i waited like an hour up till 12.45am....my friend SIBEIKANG called and i sadly told me what happened.

and it was so touching that he droved down to SUNTEC CITY to pick me up....i was thinking of calling u since transport was available now...but i think u would be doubtful about my words...and even though u were not...u might be too tired or too disappointed with me to entertain...so i din call u...i rather u ve a good rest and then maybe the next day i show u around...

and today, i waited the whole day in my house....after i called u in the morning to show u around....but after that there wasn't anymore news from u....:(

TU, if u like me...or any other person...u must be mindful and let them know what's happening...u cannot leave that person hanging in the air dunno what u want him to do...

i hope u could be more mindful when u meet with the next person u like or love...or whatever...

u r a very very nice chap except u must learn to be aware of the other person's feeling....

i think ...i really do like u TU...and hope there would be a next time....and everything wasn't so rush like this....

so i hope to u see again....if u come and treat me as pal...U CALL ME OK...AND TRY TO STAY A BIT LONGER TO ALLOW ME TO SHOW U AROUND...I STILL OWE U A NICE CANDLELIGHT STEAK DINNER I PROMISED U....

bye TU....take care...DON'T OVER STRESS URSELF WITH ALL THOSE WORKS...UR HEALTH MORE IMPORTANT...AND TO ME, U DO LOOK REALLY REALLY STRESSED...TAKE CARE OK...for me...bye...:)

love,

bob leetahsar


and my rendezvous with the thai teetukong ends...hopefully we could be pals...and very good one...i hope...and hopefully i could steer him back to be a straight normal chiohunk guy who would definitely benefit some chiobu......ornitoufo.....;9)

the end

No comments: