Sunday, April 02, 2006

PART2...THE SPIDER, THE MOKE, THE KANG AND THE SAR....

My hp rang. it was sms: BE ARRIVING AT 1145 TERMINAL ONE TG403...

so it's confirmed teetukong (male spider) from thai is coming....

what was i suppose to do...u hiao lor...ding dong ding dong flirted with unknown thai teetukong...made him orgasmic with all ur flirtatious phrases...AND NOW ...HE'S COMING FOR ME....he wants to eat me up...I M GOING TO DIE PAIN PAIN THIS TIME..UNLESS I COULD WRIGGLE MYSELF OUT OF THIS AWKARD sexescape.....:(

FRIDAY....the arrival of thai teetukong...ttk for short...

that morning i called sibeikang for timsum breakfast and related the whole matter to him..he was laughing and spitting his century egg congee all over the table....

"sar, u damn hiao, u know....for nothing u backside itchy n flirted with msner...a GAY ONE SOME more....hahahahaha....!" there sbk went again...spitting all the congees all over the table.

"sbk...pls lah...u gotta to help me...", i pleaded with him. " can u keep tonight free or not....we go meet him up...i very very excited and confused now lei...i mean i really din think he would just fly down to see me u know...i ve such attraction meh?"

"hahahaha...ya u got...especially when u told them u r still a 24k virge.....every ttks would love to eat u up alive and in one piece...hahahahah...."there he went again...i think half of the congee was spitted out all over the table...:(

"ok, lah...i help u lah...but pls hor...dun ask me to do a threesome....i am married with a kid, hor...hahahahaha..." sbk finally obliged.

after we finished our morning makan, he drove me to the nearest mrt and zoomed off in his new red moke. he just sold his orange one and made a tonne from it....

it was still quite early about 9.30am so i went into the nearby BREADTALK and bought some breads cos i got discount coupons. before that already tar pau some timsum too...for the ttk...so that just case...also for myself...just in case again...

since whether was so hot, i bought a chrysan tea for ttk...yes! i am forever a thought sweet goon king...

finally boarded the mrt heading to CHANGI AIRPORT.....

1115 reached TERMINAL 2. proceeded to look for the SKY TRAIN that links to T1...and hell! sky train broke down...after i had located it...it broke down...and wasted much of my time...NO WONDER CHANGI AIRPORT DIN GET THE TOP AIRPORT OF THE WORLD AWARD THIS TIME....

WHAT TO DO?...went out of the airport and chased after the shuttle bus going to T!.

1145 just nice...about to reach T1. handpone sms rang: W R U?

replied i, IN THE AIRPORT....abrupt silence....

rang to check which belt TG403 passengers suppose to exit...OH NO! the plane already landed at 1120..i was 25 mins late.

handphone rang, sms read: ALREADY LEFT AIRPORT WITH BOSS. CAN U JOIN ME FOR LUNCH IN CONRAD HOTEL IN 20 MINS. VE SEMINAR THERE...

damn disappointed!, replied: CAN U MEET ME TONIGHT INSTEAD AFTER UR SEMINAR?

ttk's reply; SORRY MY SEMINAR END AT 1OPM....I CALL U THEN ...SORRY BOB....

i was really disappointed and out of breath...i stood gong gong at the glass exit numbered 17....looked at my big bags smalls bags of timsum and BREADTALKS x breads....and my bottle of chrysan cooling tea...

oh! WHAT THE HECK!....sat on the bench and munch off everything. hungry what! so eat lor...finished everything and then went home...

whole morning, cbl - CHO BO LAN - ran here and ran there...and still miss the teetukong who gave me the wrong info telling me his plane land at 1145...WTF!

so what to do....waited until the night for his instruction.

phone rang. sibeikang asked, " so how sar...u met ur ttk or not?...hahahahaha..."

"meet ur head lah!! that bloody joker gave me all the wrong eta....i missed him...he already gone off to CONRAD HOTEL...he told me to meet him up again tonight about after 10pm..how u wanna come with me?"

"ok lor....we go and see ur ttk lor...hahahahaha..."

...."and by the way, u ven't bought ur rubber...ESPIRE CONDOMS at watson cheap sale u know....all rubbers less 20%...and dun forget ur KY gel...hahahahaha....!"

"shit, sbk! we r just pals...we flirted in the msn...that's about all....i ven't even met him....what's all this nonsense u talking to me?" i was quite pissed. his crappy jokes were gradually getting onto my nerves....

"aiyah...ok lah...u want...i spare u some of my strawberry flavoured one...hahahahaha...!"

.............



10pm...exactly....my house phone rang...."HELLO, bob...this is ttk....yes...sorry...i gave u landing time....the plane landed earlier by half an hour....i forgot to inform u....so u want come....to CONRAD HOTEL....i am staying alone....u stay with me tonight...is it ok?" a soft spoken voice was finally heard from this thai ttk.

"er...TTK....maybe i see u first then we discuss, ok? " i replied.

"Ok then, u come to my hotel...i meet u there at lobby...see then..."

i called sibeikang immediately and was quite pissed off from his excuses: "sorry sar...now with wifey shopping at imm leh...cannot come with u now...later...later u call me again...can?"

what to do? off i went after changing....took a bus down...when i alight...oh my shit! HOW BLUR SOTONG I CAN GET!....i mistook CARLTON HOTEL for CONRAD HOTEL...now where the hell is CONRAD HOTEL???!!

desperately, i called sbk and asked...and he burst out laughing again..."aiyah sar! u really damn blurr...CONRAD is at MARINA lah..u dingaling....hahahaha!"

great! what was i suppose to do? having no choice i hailed a cab...and soon reached CONRAD in MARINA near to SUNTEC CITY.

entered the hotel main door. headed straight to the receptionist who page for me teetukong from his room. waited at the lobby in anticipation.

soon ttk came. wow! this joker was gorgeous...exactly like a film star...my god! how come he is gay?? i kept asking myself...and how come he was interested in me??

did my flirty words ...like "u sent ripples to this otherwise lonely and old dead heart" .... orgasmic him until he could not tahan and keen to see me...leetahsar...the silliest blurrest goon king?

............


he saw me. i stood up to greet him. i held out my hands..he approached me...and instead of shook hands, he grabbed me. he bearhugged me...i was stunned. shit! if it was monica, i would not hesitate...but this is teetukong whom i had never met before. this was the first time i meet him...and he jacket me...no joke!

oh well! u jacket me...i jacket back! my goodness! my tummy could feel his abs...and i think he must had feel my ter yue...u know pig lard tummy....;9)

after a brief introduction we sat at the lobby sofa and chatted.

he told me he wanted to go MUSTAFFA...the 24 hr indian shopping mall at serangoon...so how? right! called sibeikang who promised to be my driver for the evening.

"hello, sbk, could u come down now to CONRAD...my pal wants to go MUSTAFFA...." i very courteously asked.

"cannot leh...just got home unpacking groceries now...and then going for shower..then...ok...u wait ....i call u back again"....*click!*

i explained to ttk that i called my good pal sbk to come pick us up with his MOKE....his face blanked...and asked "What is a moke, bob?"

"OH! it's a car with 4 wheels...no roof...no doors...just 4 seats and a steering wheel..."



this is the same moke that appears in M1 advertisement.....

"hahaha...oic...", ttk was curious.

so we chatted. he told me that temasek had indirectly ruin thaksin their pm...and he was going to be history soon cos many thais hated him for exploiting the thai tax system. he made billions from the sales of his telco company without the need to pay a single cent tax...and all the thais are unhappy....they hated thaksin...they hated the jinx and the clown...and they definitely wanted to blow up temasek if they could....

soon it was approach 11.30pm....what was keeping sibeikang who was suppose to call me whether he was coming or not...

so i called him again. "sorry sar...me now jacking the wifey...huh..huh..er..arrh..ah...sorry...u go ahead first to...er...ahh..ahh..hahhh....MUSTAFFA...ahh..ahh call..ahh u later..." ....*click*...shit! he did that again twice tonight on me...;9(

i was quite embarrassed. i told ttk we proceed to MUSTAFFA by cab...but it was 11.30pm...the ghostly hour for cabs...ALL VANISHED INTO THIN AIR...all waiting for the 12am timing to re appear and chop passenger 1 1/2 times the usual rate.....

we waited...and waited....not a single cab in sight...and the queue at the hotel's front car porch was like getting longer....

ttk looked at me...i looked back blankly. finally he said in a tone of disappointment, "bob, can we cancel the whole thing? i think i am quite tired...i go back to sleep....u wanna to come with me to my room?....we sleep together....?"

bloody shit sibeikang!...u really knew how to tekan me...u really want me to be de-flower by thai ttk....now i dunno what to say...i flirted like anything...and now this ttk wanted action...and live one...my god!

HELP!!!

...............

No comments: