Friday, June 30, 2006

THE HORNY INDO CEO....

as usual, a window poppped up and asked me whether want to include so and so in the msn...curiously i clicked...ok...and on...the msn started....
a guy from jakarta msn me...and told me he fallen in love with me...on seeing my pic...and so we msn...for a couple of days...
then one day got an email from him telling me he was coming to see me...he was visiting his relatives in JOO CHIAT area...and this is the start of another horny encounter.....very very garang...
my handphone suddenly rang...and it was HENDRAWAN, a CEO of a luxurious watch shop in jakarta. the one who was msning me for a couple of days already.
he told me he was here in sinkieland and on his way to my queenstown mrt station. he wanted to meet me...oh great!!
another visit from a foreign teetukong...ok lor!...treat him as a pal....so off i went to the station to pick him up.
true enough he was already there....waiting anticipatingly for me....the moment i turned from the stairs, he already sensed me...or rather i sense that quite bald joker must be him...
yes! it was him already. he introduced himself and handshake me...with the teeko type of handshake i got before from that teeko italian fernando...remember him in my ITALIAN GF STORY?
he tickled me with his ring finger...and startled me...he laughed. told me he was actually a baba..a peranankan..and his relatives are babas staying in JOO CHIAT AREA... he was putting up there too.
it was chinese new year. i walked him to my pigeonhole. mum was quite shock and curious...and beckoned me..and asked how cum got so many stranger guys came avisiting...
i laughed...and told her...nothing just pals lah...and asked her to relax...haahaa...;9)
hendrawan was a nice soft spoken chap. we chatted. he told me how stressful his job was...and how lonely he was. beside working and working..it was still working...and working...nothing else....all working...and he was kinda getting sick of everything....until he saw me...and wahla..."fell in love" with me...my goodness! i was flattered....
then suddenly he got to the very personal and sensitive question. he started asking me about my experience...how big and long was my endowment...how long i could last...how many times i wank a week...oh my god!!....very personal and embarrasing question leh...
so my answer to him..CAN WE BE PALS first?....oooh!...disappointed. his enthusiasm waned...haahaa...;9)
then we continued to talk general subjects..about his works..about my daily activities...blah..blah..blah...and time for him to get lost...so i accompany him to the mrt..
since it was still the festive cny mood, i asked him whether he would love to take a stroll in chinatown. he wasn't interested instead he requested me to accompany to tg pagar...to a place called ANN SIANG HILL...
this place...i just found out was the PAN SHI TONG of sinkietown....the breeding ground of all the TEETUKONGS....my goodness....all the gays...butches...faggots gathered there...
and this goon blur blur was being led there by an indo teetukong....mati liao..!! tang san chan sent right to the teetu spirits jaws...haahaa...;9)
well, nothing happen!..really...it was just like any ordinary pub...we drank..and talked cock...and some more stranger guys joined in and talked more cock...and then..i excused myself..and siam....leaving hendrawan there to talk the night away....what happen later...me dunno...i siam..n walked all the way from ann siang hill to maxwell road to jalan jalan the cny festive sales there...
the next day, hendrawan called me to thank me for my hospitality of bring him to my humble pigeonhole...and he invited me over to jarkata...saying that i could put up with him. he stays alone in a big apartment in jarkata...
thank you...i rather stay with my indo chiobu's house if i ever go there....haahaa...;9)

No comments: