Friday, June 30, 2006

THE WEIRD LOVELORN INDONESIAN RICH BOY

out of the no where, suddenly i got a love letter...from a young indonesian boy...here it is:

Dear my bob,

Hello, How are you today ? I'm so glad that I can hear from you again, I have been waiting for your reply...I feel that you are the right man for me, even we haven't met each other yet.But, from my bottom of my heart told me that you are the right man for me. I believe and I trust that you are...I've never lied to you, but I don't know how can I contact you because you never gave me your mobile phone number.I look forward to meet you in Singapore, I'm going to be in Singapore in this 10th January. I'm going to stay in Singapore for more than 5 months, I'm going to stay at my own house in Bukit Batok area in Singapore and I'm going to open my travel agency in Singapore at The Heeren Building in Orchard Road area on March 2006...I really hope that we can be together forever and like each other...Do you have a boyfriend yet ?? I'm still single and waiting for you in here...Can I have your mobile phone number please ?? so I can call you and talk to you on the phone...What do you do for work ?? I do my own business in travel agency and Chinese Restaurant in Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Australia ( Sydney and Melbourne ),USA ( Los Angeles ), Canada ( Vancouver ), France ( Paris )and going to open in Singapore on March 2006...Please take care, don't look around and dating with others for me ok. I promise to you that I never looked around and never dating with others for you too in here, I'm in here just for you and waiting for you always my Dear...Please always be good and be faithful to me ok, I always be good and be faithful to you too in here...Please keep in touch and let's us know each other from now...I'm waiting for your reply from now..Kiss and hug you from me...Indoni

aiyoyo....like that also can???....my goose pimples will stand up...and i can faint after reading his lovelorn letter...haahaa...;9)
how would u response???

No comments: