Friday, June 30, 2006

THE SINKIE ITALIAN GAY GIGOLO ....pt 2

beng msned me again today suddenly...it was day here but there in italy was like evening liao....

then beng asked me whether i would like to view "something"....view???....u mean the pc can see u one meh? i asked him....yes...silly...can...and so he tot me how to view him...so easily...just click ACCEPT can already...and my god...i nearly fell off my chair at what i saw!!

he let me see him...NAKED!!...dick erected...NAKED!! and next to him a very very hot bod ang mor...NAKED!!!...and also erected...
and without saying anything, i realised i was witnessing an actual live floor XXXX + X show...OH MY GOD!!!...what is the world becoming????....i was viewing a live performance of a man who was going to fuck another man....OH MY GOD!!

eek...! his dick stuck into his *yucks* mouth..and in and out...and in and out....*yucks*...GROSS!!!

then he lifted beng's thighs and OH MY GOD.....and in and out and in and out of the blackhole...goodness!!! i tot i wrote a XXX story of an orgy of HARDRCAFE...with the italians was imaginative...IT WAS NOW REAL...AND INFRONT OF ME...IN CAM...LIVE!!!

and the moaning..and oohing...and ahhing...oh my god!!!
then a loud scream...of ahhhhh...and oh my god!!!...the cums..huge loads of it....fired into beng's tummy...oh my god!!!..n the ang mor was also busy fondling beng's dick..and he also fired a big load...oh my god!!!
u know..i was squirming...and squirming in my chair as i witnessed the whole process....and yucks!...it was like watching a horror show leh...so gross!!! so...how i put it ...total indecency...not suitable for the faint hearted......haahaa...;9)

and anyay..what an experience !!!
.....and suddenly the cam was blacked out abruptly....and the msn session terminated......

later in the same day, beng msned me again...

"how was it?" he asked...

"GROSS!!" was my only answer....and he laughed. then i asked him why didn't he take precaution as i noticed they din used any condoms.
he told me that was ok. that fellow was carlo, his neighbour. he was clean, beng claimed...and he was married to a woman...NOT man...but bisexual...oh my goodness!!!

and i asked him how much did he make from that session...F O C....cos he liked him...and he was such great "lover"....!!! he told me if he encountered handsome and shiok hunks , he din charge them so that he could enjoy them again ...for free...for himself...OH MY GOD,...BENG!!!
so i told him that he wasn't really being tricked to do all those thingies...he was more or less love it...yes, he said..

then he turned gloomy....it was almost another year...it was approaching christmas. he was depressed cos usually back home in sinkieland, he would party and get lots of presents...but there in italy, he was all alone....and i tot i noticed tears welling up in his eyes...he showed himself to me in cam...and me a very very observant and detailed goon....;9)

"what's wrong beng?....i sense u r not happy..." i asked.

"yes...bob..." he hesitate in his answer." i miss home...and i miss my mum dearly.....i miss the food...i miss my sgp friends...and most...i miss my ex gf....."

"what??!!" i snapped. "YOU GOT A GF here???" ain't u gay?"

"no dear....more like bi....yes i got a gf...and i think she's still waiting for me....."

oh my god!!!...this was really getting very very complicated...and me with all my kaypoh cellls were now in full alert....;9)

he told me the good old days he was with his gf...how good he was in bed with her...(that's why she's still waiting for his return)...and it was already 6 yrs since he been there in italy...and she was still waiting......
and he missed her....the food...the friends...his mum....etc..etc..

finally he asked me about mediacorpse artistes ....Joking or not?...of all things...mediacorpse artistes...especially lee nan xing and zoe tay...joking or not??? i asked him....no he loved all those artistes...now that was a big surprise to me!

in end, he asked me whether i could send some local calenders with the chinese zodiac types...so no problem...i got many FOC...so i promised to send him...and together with it...i got a mediacorpse artistes calender and posted that along with it....

calenders were free...but hell the postage by air to italy was damn expensive...i paid almost $20 for the postage alone....;9(

he got the calenders...and thank me profusely ......now i seldom hear from him...wonder what happen to him...hope he is alright...i worry cos the last time i saw him, he was bald...he told me he was sick...

how can a sick person be bald ...unless he was undergoing some kind of chemotherapy....and i worry....cos i got a very bad feeling....he might have hit something big ...and bad...like maybe AIDS???....

i had not heard anything from there on since the last time he msned me to thank me for the calenders....wonder he is still alive or not....

choy! choy!!!....yes...HE'S ALIVE.......he still got a devoted sgp gf waiting here for his return.....i wonder why he gave me his home address, phone...and even his gf's hp...why???

like something he is hidding from me....i dun feel good...but i dunno how to get to the bottom of this...how to help him?

he's in torino thousands of miles away...me here in sinkieland...i told him to look for my italian gf...and mentioned to her my name...she should be able to help him...she's rich what...owns an ancient haunted castle u know......but i dunno...and am still waiting one day for him to msn me again...or maybe...he's already..........

er...have u all have enough???
got more u know..the indo boy who is super rich...and keep proposing to marry me....want me to be his kept man....got landed property here in bt batok...can give to me...if i agree to his term...
INDECENT PROPOSAL?...haahaa...;9)
leetahsar the goon....what other far out things i haven't encounter yet...haahaa...;9)

No comments: