Friday, June 30, 2006

LEETAHSAR, THE AGONY UNCLE FOR THE GAYS AND LESBOS....

BJ is a good man in his 50s and youngish looking...and after striking his 4D, he msn me every night and asked me to preach to him...what am i suppose to "preach"...i din even know i was preaching to him...
and actually in the end , he would ask me for numbers again....oh shit!!...and me started scolding him for being greedy...and this time really preached!
he sowed his causes and ended up with tons of debts as the effects...which showed he din know how to manage money...
U DUN TREASURE MONEY...MONEY LEAVES U!...i told him sternly...and that the lottery he striked was meant to tide him overly temporarily...
i fired my machine gun at him...and told him to get himself a job...the only way he could get some income to pay his next credit card dues...which was sooner than he thought...time seems to be flying these days...a blink of an eye...and it's already one year gone by!
after much firing, he was remorseful and surprisingly thanked me for awakening him to his real cause and problem...he was disillusioned...and he ended the conversation by telling me to stay on in the gay world..as an UNCLE AGONY to the gays...he said not many here are as steadfast and untempted by the lust of the flesh....well..me dunno...but looking at the numbers of people growing in my msn records....i think it's rather hard for me to stop...haahaa...;9)
so i just entertain them....so many from china...and yes...the next story i have will blow ur mind away....
i was invited to go over TORINO....remember the place in ITALY when my italian gf monica lives...the place where also they held the WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES...
now u all know where's TORINO is...and the next tale is weirder than i can imagine..this teetu stays next to my italian gf monica....my god!!!
stay tuned...the sinkie engieer who was tricked into ITALY...and now become a vessel of release for the italian gays....oooh..his blooming arsehole!!!...haahaa...;9)

No comments: