Friday, June 30, 2006

THE TEETUS WHO WANTED TO FEAST ON ME

my cute cute big eyed niece was interrogating me one day.
"Uncle sar...how cum u dun want that indo chiobu....that rich girl who always buys presents for u?" my kaypoh cute niece asked.
"why u so kaypoh huh?" i would retort her back. "Go do ur homework and stop asking!"
"ok, lor...." she was quite offended. "u dun want her...i get somebody else for u...haahaa..." she gave me an evil snigger.
and the next day i knew...i was in msn...and many dunno who or what or where came all these teetujias, teetumah...teetukong, teetulauhankoos...and even tiny little teetukias....my god!!
CUTIE LEE!!!...u and ur joke is going too far out!!!
and that started my encounters with all the teetus in the world....coming to infest me......i talked to good ang mor teetu as far as holland...and italy..and cheena teetus from remote places i din even know...what helongjiang...zhejiang....and even henan...where i adopted a teetukia as my cheena godson....
that i had shared with u all liao..haahaa...;9)
latest update about my henan godson: he's doing very very well now in school. He has learned to come to terms with himself...and finally understand his own father's love and concern for him...after much counselling from me...of course...
and he even showed me his old man and mum in cam....so cute...and sweet little happy family...I was indeed glad i got this affinity with him.
his father even invited me over. i can stay in their humble home. both of he and his wife are miners. HENAN is a mining province. and yuan told me he won't want to end up as a miner.
so i motivated him to study hard. get good grades and maybe can win some scholarship to come over here to study....once if he able to get here, then godfather me will look after him. he is welcome to live in my pigeonhole. i got another spare room...and my weird IT FT tenant was telling me, he might be leaving for further studies in australia once he saves enough....
and speaking of my weird IT FT tenant, he now aw ka liao with me....of course lah...i look after him too like my own son....provide him with free instant noodles of all the available ones in the market...and eggs...and coffee...and fruits...and titbits...and etc...and now even vcds...and magazines...so many things..
the rent he pays only benefitted my horny lauhankoo who uses it to fuck spiders in hyaadai...regular monthly session...:(
so back to my gay encounters. there were so many...
let me start with the one who came all the way from HK....to meet me....and asked me to be his lover...my god...A HAIRY macho handsome guy in his 30s....asking me to be his ...of all things...LOVER....can u imagine.
he was msning me for a couple of weeks...and suddenly one fine day, i got an email and he told me the next day he would be here ....just to meet up with me..
true enough, he was here at my queenstown mrt station. he called and i went there to receive him and brought him all the way to my humble pigeonhole...
oh...no nothing XXX happened!..pleassse!!...me monk wannabe...NO SEX PLS!
yes...he did hint to me whether i stay alone...theoretically YES...i stay alone...but next door is my parents' pigeonhole...so like alone...like not.
he was hinting whether he could have a "good time" with me. this blur sotong initially dunno what he meant by "good time"....so he said he would love me to bonk him...oh..that "good time"...i was englightened..haahaa...;9)
and no...me just told him...CAN WE BE PALS lst??...and he was so so disappointed...and was quiet as we walked towards my blcok....a sudden change in his enthusiasm....
well, i showed him around my pigeonhole...my massive room with the massive bed which i sleep alone...and my other unit...
and we chit chat. ....and i made him my taiwanese TONG DING OLOONG CHA....and invited him to try my nearly bought I-DESIRE OSIM massage chair...and we chatted..and joked..
He told me his life story...
he told me he hated his parents especially mum....she dumped them. he got another sister...and after that his father also ran away leaving he and his older sister to fend for each other at a very tender age...AND HE HATED BOTH THE PARENTS!
he spoke with such hatred and anger...i felt sad for him....i felt his inner pain...his sadness...his lack of parental love...and..and..i couldn't help it...i just hugged him...and let him wept on my shoulder.....
i told him...he must forgive his parents....he must...cos no matter what wrong they had done to him and his sister by abandoning them...they were after all his parents who gave him life.....
and only by forgiving them, then he could lessen his pain from within...and be able to grasp his inner compassion...he wept further...poor guy...so macho...so hairy..and wetting my tee shirt....
after he had cried his fill....he thanked me....he was glad he came and found me...and so...we ended up...as pals lor...not lovers hor...PALS...good friends...
and he told me if i ever come to HK..remember to call on him...and my god!...he stays in YUEN LONG..the furthers from the city...u cross this place, it's mainland china liao...
ok...will call him...if i go HK..and so...after sipping our tea...i sent him back to the mrt...where he took to return to his hotel....
and that was my first emotional encounter with the first teetukong from HONGKong...
want some more???...haahaa....;9)
the horny CEO from jakarta...next...

No comments: