Friday, June 30, 2006

A WEIRD YESTERDAY NDP PRACTICE

Yesterday being a saturday was a special NDP practice. all the groups and contigents combined to perform....
suddenly my senses was tingling when i saw my serial number 0418.... so immediately i called sibipine...
oh coincidentally weird it could get!...sibeipine was queueing to buy 4D. that was exactly why i called him...to buy 0418 for me...$1 big and $1 ibet....
7.30pm. my handpone sms rang....msg from sibeikang..."0418 2ND PRIZE..."
OH GREAT!!!.....i striked!!! 2nd prize and ibet...!!!...$1083!!!
so was a consolation for me cos yesterday ndp was damn damn shiong...from 3pm in the afternoon started....drizzling then...was slightly drenched...and the practice ended my god 10pm+ at night...no joke!!
but i was happy..even though i dozed off in the bus and missed my bus stop by a station...and when i alight, so tired i forgot to buzz my farecard....and i got to dread weary back home with the stupid 3.5kg prop over my shoulder...POOR ME!!
by the time i reached home, it was 11.30pm....:(....then i recalled i strike lottery 2nd prize...and was so happy...all my weariness forgotten...
bathed....brushed teeth...and knock off smiling all the way to dreamland...haahaa...;9)
and just collected my money...so next month grocery money...SOLVED!!!
THANK GOD!!...THANK HEAVEN...for being so generous and kind to me...to this silly old blur goon!!...haahaa...;9)

No comments: