Friday, June 30, 2006

response from a reader...I KNEW IT !!!

From:
xXxTripleX
23-Jun 15:31
To:
leetahsar
1905 of 1967

83628.1905 in reply to 83628.1900
So you really like men only ah?
Too bad I'm straight, if not can intro to you...

my reply to TRIPLE X:
aiayah...that's what i was afraid....u got wrong impression about me...me monk wannabe...and now seem that more teetukongs than teetujias coming for me...i got a teetujia...she's from dalian...but just casual talk leh...u won't be interested...but the ttk...are really garang and bold...and told me things with no bar hold...
now this would be more interesting and exciting isn't it?
so u want some more...yes...me just spoken to a jilt bitch whose butch 2 times on her...she's now with another bitch...so complicated..the lesbos...but really the passion of the hearts is not so easily understood unless u r one of the lovers involved...so so colorful these people lives...haahaa...;9)
there once used to be a teetulauhankoo...i think 60+...everyday msned me..and wanna to meet me up....me was terrified...so i din response...wonder whether he's dead already or not???...er..sorry...but this teetulauhankoo emailed me his pic...my goodness!...so frail and still so horny...about man....not women...my god!!!
sorry...can't stop helping with the "my god" and "my goodness"...
this daily encounters with all these teetus are really very very far out....people can be so bold and direct...and really makes this world exciting and colourful...dun u think so?
we have white...we have black...and i was shock the grey side is really growing faster than u think!

From:
leetahsar
23-Jun 20:26
To:
xXxTripleX
1907 of 1967

83628.1907 in reply to 83628.1905

intro what to me...urself?....friends lah...ah X...pals only lah...ur mind very deviated leh...that's what i fear after writing all these queer encounters..
maybe i just stop here....so many to write actually....
there's an queer gay couple in san francisco who sent me their beautiful home...and invite me over for 3some...the husb is an US doctor...while the "wif" called butch is from HK...and they were already "married" for more than 30yrs...no joke...and still so loving...m2m.....
then there's another gay couple. a french married a viet. the viet wif butch is really macho u know...solid abs and height and body....wow lau!...i think if he's straight, the girls will drool and melt when they see him man...so handsome and suave and tall and muscular...wasted...he's a BUTCH!
and the french guy was so so romantic....both are living in belgium. they too invite me over for ...er..3some....haahaa...;9)
the butchy viet according to frenchie was a great cook...and so he's making a fortune cooking home meals for ta pau and phone orders...damn good business....
maybe i should go over and start one such business...home cooked take away meals...i believe i can cook even better...haahaa...;9)
the important thing after reading all my these queer encounters is to understand the failing of human nature....it's beyong their control...so it's unfair we ostracise them...they are also sensitive humans....and also have their self dignity and respect...

No comments: