Friday, August 25, 2006

THE DOUBLE WHAMMIES UPHEAVALS:

THE DOUBLE WHAMMIES UPHEAVALS: ARRIVAL OF CHOOBEEBEE AND BEIJING TEETUKONG ...AT THE SAME TIME!

woe is me!! OR double woes to be more precise!
2 mornings ago, xiao long nu was so pleased i helped her to enrol her daughter into a primary school i once taught...it wasn't my credit actually...it was rather her luck or mine? that her girl was balloted a place...
anyway she was thankful that i involved myself running here and there for her...and so today i was handsomely attired to lunch out buffet with her...HER TREAT of course!
hmmm!...yummy!...roast beef on wagon with mushroom sauce. yum..yum!!...wow! escargots, mussels, salmon, oysters, other sashimi...etc....PIG OUT TIME!!
the whole table itself was by then a mini buffet spread after the to and from so many rounds to collect all my food....YUM YUM!!
and so i dig in!.....dringgg....dringgg...dringg.....my mobile rang.
"hello...yes...yes..." i answered..., "what..what..who..what...joe...china...beijing???...what who..what??" i was stumped. who the hell is joe? ..and what beijing??....
"joe...beijing...msn....u forgot me, BOB!" a very strange accented voice from the other end.
OH SHIT!!...JOE...BEIJING...MSN!!!....that stressed up teetukong who poured his miseries onto me nightly....HOW COME HE IS HERE NOW?...WHEN I M ENJOYING MY SUMPTOUS BUFFET of all the raws???
"ok..ok...joe...," i was sweating already like niagra fall...too excited and too surprisingly unexpected his sudden appearance - NOW!...."ok ....ok i meet u later..can u call me again later about er 5pm?...right...right...ok..ok!" *click*
xiao long nu was looking at me eyes bigger than the black olives in my plate...."u ok, bob?" she could't help asking cos' my table was piled up with sweat soaked servettes...haahaa....;9)....the niagra sweat was still pouring.....
i nodded and gave her a faint smile...and continued supping my food...WHO CARES MAN!!.....food first!...;9)
after the piling up and supping all the food....i started talking cock to the xiao long niu...and my god!!....she was watching me gleefully as i was chomping my food...tearing my roasted drumstick...slurping my raw oysters, mussels, salmon and other jap sashimis...;9)
she couldn't help it. she said, "bob, it such a joy to see u eat (U PIG!).....it makes my appetite so good too...haahaa!!...next time i call u out more often...WE PIG OUT!!".....oh good!!...haahaa...;9)
to be continued....A WEIRD DATE WITH THE BEIJING TEETUKONG

No comments: