Friday, August 25, 2006

A WEIRD DATE WITH THE BEIJING TEETUKONG

it was a terribly hot day! by 3pm, the buffet closed. xiao long niu was so gracious to send me home. told me we should do it more often cos she had never enjoyed such a comical meal with anyone except me...haahaa...;9)
ok lor! i told her...so long i m not paying...OK LOR!...call me!....;9)
so freaking hot! the moment home, i showered in cold water which was actually quite warmed by the smothering heat.
finished and about to exit the toilet, the mobile rang. god!!...must be bj ttk....YES! BINGO! joe was on the line.
dressed up and rushed off once again for the next appointment...damn busy, hor?....dunno for what?
next venue: BUGIS JUNCTION. FOUNTAIN DISPLAY AREA.
shit! just bathed only and now the niagra sweat wetted my t-shirt....;9(
there at one corner chatting away in his pda...JOE...gorgeous JOE!!
he saw me. he abruptly hanged up. he approached me...my god!! bear hug!! "BOB!!"...."JOE!!"
like we knew each other for years...hahaha...but it was my first time i met him...seem that we knew each other for years!!...there wasn't any bashfulness...like a meeting of good o' pals....maybe he was pouring his miseries quite often through msn me at night after he finished work.
joe was a gorgeous guy...very very handsome...suave...6 packers..and filthy rich!!...;9)
an accountant working in china. he was mexican and resided in indonesia. was posted to china to handle the company's accounting....wow!! counting money...no joke!...my favourite pastime in my past...hahaha..;9)
"bob, i need alcohol. where can we have a drink?" joe asked. it was a freaking smothering hot day!
"ok, no prob...follow me..." i replied.
we went to the basement of BUGIS JUNCTION where the food court was located...Shit! like couldn't find beer leh? how?...no prob with this goon around...hahaha...;9)
i led him to COLD STORAGE...."there joe, beer!...the whole range of it...cold and cheap...which one u want..i get it for u..." i naively told him.
he looked at me wild eyed. "no...no..bob!...u silly fat arse!" he was liked laughing and irritated at the same time..."i want my beer in a pub...a cool pub...." ok lor! i led him up again to the ground floor and there we entered one.
he being a smoker, we were allocated to only one available table outside the air cond area.
joe was stunt. "why can we have our beer inside?" joe was puzzled and asked the waiter. "sorry, gov policy...and this is the only table for smokers..u cannot sit elsewhere." the waiter was embarrasingly apologetic.
STUPID SINKIE LAW!!...very very stupid!!...joe just couldn't believe...this is sinkieland...hahaha...;9)
so he ordered beer....me was skimming through the menu...sweating like hell...partly from the heat...and partly from the menu prices....;9(
and down.and down...i scrolling...oh good! jasmine tea...$4.50 only...OK!...I HAVE THAT PLS...JASMINE TEA..thank you...
joe was stunt...looked at me with eyes nearly popped out!!...and burst out laughing...JASMINE TEA!!!...BOB ARE U KIDDING??...IN A PUB???...jasmine tea!!!...hahahahaha.....!
beer $10, jasmine tea only $4.50 and came in a big pot!
we chatted and chatted.....ONE MORE BEER PLS!....and my sweat started to flow again...;9(
"so where are u staying here, joe?" i asked.
"oh, a pal was out of town and he let me used his apartment at ROBERTSON QUAY....u must come home with me tonight and keep me company, bob...u r so cute!!.." he gazed at me..hinting again...oh shit!!...my niagra sweat was turned on once more....and i asked for more servettes....haahaa...;9)
"er, when are u leaving then?"
"oh, in about 3 days time...to KL...then to PHUKET...i drop by here purposely to see u bob.....u must sleep with me tonight...."...lusty wink and a horny smirk...
...and my niagra fall of sweat was getting ever more heavier....DING! *lighbulb - idea lah!!*
phuket = tsunami = deaths = ghost= 7TH MONTH GHOSTS FESTIVAL = no nonsense .....yes...got it...*BRIGHT IDEA*
"joe....this month is the HUNGRY GHOSTS FESTIVAL...u see people praying and putting all those offerings...dun bang down any ok...or else...the ghost will follow u home..and it can sleep with u...hahaha..." my scary storytelling...leetahsar ...i never expect my storytelling to come in handy now...haahaha...;p)...." and PHUKET..of all the places u ve to go there...TSUNAMI...deaths...ghosts...spirits....and this months GHOSTS FESTIVALS...more ghosts...u scare now, joe?"
silence. YES HE NOT ONLY SHOCKED...HE WAS REALLY SCARED...and good...no more lusty hinting...I HAD IMPOTENT HIM!...hahaha....;9)
and one more beer..and another...and one more...wah lau eh!! this is water buffalo joe!! ...by the time he got his fixed, it was like 8 bottles of beer later..and that would be like $80 and my tea...$84.50 and a +++...ALMOST $90!!...for beer!!
omigod!!...and god bless me! guess i got to use my PLATINUM CARD this time....;9(
i was about to pull out my shiny PLATINUM AMEX...but joe snatched the bill away from me...and paid cash!
"no bob!! dun pay!...u r retired!!....me pay, ok!!" joe was firm and stern...ok lor!! heng ah!!...and the niagra sweat abruptly stopped flowing..hahaha...;9)
what a guy joe!....i was beginning to like him...LIKE only as a platonic pal..the neck upward not the hip downward...
me monk wannabe ...NO SEX PLS!!....
joe was beginning to hint at me once more...OH..NO, JOE!!...not that kinda look again!
luckily, i did my homework before i met him. "ok, joe," i told him, "i bring u to a place a at ANN SIANG HILL....u have ur fun with whoever there.... IT'S CALLED RAW"
"really, bob...but u must join me..ok" joe hinting at me again....how huh??...quick! code red!! modesty in dire assault now!!...think...think...THINK!!!...;9(
he wanted taxi...i told him why dun we take the bus. can see more things (and delay the time so i could really think!), what?!!...he relunctantly obliged. hopped into a bus and was on our way to CHINATOWN where ANN SIANG HILL was located just behind MAXWELL MARKET...and where RAW WAS LOCATED.
to be continued.....

No comments: