Friday, August 25, 2006

PART 2...

then they continued to talk in indo bahasa..peeleepahlah.....peeleepailay....
suddenly joe turned to me. "bob, u know u told me those ghost stories...this morning i was almost scared out of my wits!." i was blurred and didn't know what he was blurting about. he continued, "there was continuous loud knocks on my door...and i rushed to open the door...BUT THERE WASN'T ANYONE THERE!!"....His voice ended with an high octave screech...."what do think...was it those...u know ...things?"
i laughed. "no lah joe, u must be having a dream...dun worry.." without a second thought, i removed my power beads and put it into his right wrist. "here joe, this buddhist beads i give u..."
"no..no...bob.. it's ur personal thing. if u wanna give, u should give me a new bead.." joe was reluctant to accept.
"joe, this buddhist beads i have been rolling it while chanting my sutras...it has absorbed all the buddhist scriptures..it's no more ur ordinary beads...it's ur POWER BEADS NOW!"...i boasted and exaggerated..haahaahaa...."u wear it ok...since u r leaving for phuket...and there were lots of innocent deaths from the dreaded tsunami...this will protect u, my friend."
joe was so touched. i almost saw a drop of tear gleaming at the corner of his eye....so he thanked me and continued to dig into his sandwich and beckoned to the waiter for another cold beer.
choobeebee this unabashed girl asked for a strawberry sorbet slurpie...and me the cheapest EVIAN water $1.50...
beebee just couldn't take her eyes off gorgeous joe...and joe was just chomping his sandwich away...once a while stealing a glance..ahem!...at piggy o' me.....;9)
they chatted with each other in indo bahasa again. next they exchanged addresses and contact numbers by exchanging their namecards.
after a few slurps of the slurpie, beebee asked to be excused cos joe kept on talking to me instead of her after finishing his bread. off she went to CENTREPOINT SHOPPING CENTRE just directly opposite where we were.
i told her she only got an hour...and get her arse back cos if not we will leave without her! i knew this girl once she shopped, she would forget about time....
the moment she was gone, joe complained to me, "bob, u fat arse!!" he was rather exasperated. "i come all the way here to meet u ....not ur gf!"
i was kinda touched when he said that and apologetically explained to him, "joe, i din expect her to turn up here so coincidentally...pls forgive me...i can't be in two places with 2 different people i like at the same time...can i?"
he burst out laughing...and patted my hand and told me he was kidding. he told me he liked her. she was sweet and really pretty like the japanese actress AYOMI...or dunno what mi...
"good lor, joe..then tackle her lah! what would be ur program after this?"
"i dunno bob, some pals of mine maybe coming to pick me...and later we will dine in EAST COAST for barbequed sting ray...yum yum...my favorite!" joe was slurping as he said that.
after a couple of stern sms-es, beebee returned. why the hell she been to...so long?
"aiyah, i went to do my hair lah...stylo or not?" came the reply. "wanna shop joe?....takashimaya is just nearby...lots of thing to see and buy..."
joe just loved my t-shirt which i just bought..and my goodness! the brand was co-incidentally called TOPMAN...and he simply loved it.
off we went to WISTMA ATRIA to locate TOPSHOP which sold this brand TOPMAN. what luck! all clothings there were on offer.
joe and i was engrossed in selecting our ts while beebee sulked neglected in one corner. she excused herself and went out to shop alone....haahaa...;9)
when i shopped, it was very snappy. within 10 minutes, i bought 2 pairs of round ts and there was a discount of 20%.
joe was still selecting. he got like more than 10 pieces and proceed to the dressing room to test out.
my handphone rang. it was joe. he asked me to head to the dressing room when he was testing. so i went.
oh my god, joe!! he stripped and was in calvin klein. "how do i look, bob?"....how should i answer. my jaws were agape and i was stunt!
but honestly, he really did look good in those TOPMAN ts. he liked them so much, he went out to grab some more. then to the counter to pay. it was like almost 20 pairs of ts totalling more than $300.
....to be cont'd

No comments: