Friday, August 25, 2006










WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE NOW??

the bloody teetulauhan at the counter asked us to pay before anything else...it was like $15 per head...unlimited time there....suana, spa...plenty of 'humps', and dunno what.....rooms provided too.....

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR SINKIETOWN NOW?...WHY ALL THE TEETU CAVES PROLIFERATING IN THE HEARTLAND?....WHY???

i looked at joe..joe looked at me...i looked around..and all the teetus around wrapped only in towels looked at me...and my god!! some had big bulges there...i looked at joe again...joe looked back at me....and my sweats poured down this time like a tropical heavy storm!
joe was a good man....he sensed my apprehension and uneasiness....i need to be there with him...if not paiseh as his pal...i never treated him a gay...i treated him more like a normal good pal who visited me all the way from BEIJING....so it wasn't nice to tell him to buzz since he was into this...but not me....;9(
to make things easier, joe advised me if i were uncomfortable...i could go...and precisely what i did...ME SIAM...MAI HUM...MAI HUM..MAI HUM..MAI HUMP!*...
(*courtesy of the clown: MEE SIAM MAI HUM...MAI HUM..MAI HUM...MAI HUM...MAI HUM....his lame ndp speech) http://media34b.libsyn.com/ZndpeJ12bXuYd5Z2mndtq5mllXnH/podcasts/mb/tmbs-060822-a_harmless_podcast.mp3
August 22nd, 2006
the mrbrown show: a harmless podcast
We heard the National Day Rally recently and we were concerned about some of the things that were said. So we listened to it a few times.
Podcast: the mrbrown show 22 August 2006: a harmless podcast (MP3, file size: 3mb, Time: 00:02:10)
i told joe to take care of himself and be careful...play safe and take precaution..and in a jiffy...swoosh!...swissh!...i was at maxwell hawker centre ordering my O AH MEE SUAN...lots of black vinegar please...;9)
and after the makan, i returned home. hence my sweaty tortuous experience was ended.....and i stopped sweating when i was waiting for my bus at the bus stop after walking alleys after alleys to reach it....
no really the end.....more excitement to follow the next day!!
stay tuned....MY INDO CHIOBU GF SUDDENLY POPPED IN THE FOLLOWING MORNING...and my second whammie upheaval began one more time...a double whammie now...cos the teetukong joe wanted me...and so did my horny chiobu choobeebee.....
to be cont'd......

No comments: