Friday, August 25, 2006

GOD HELPS THIS BLUR PIGGY!!

in the mini teetu cave, they karaoke...my god!! all gay songs by dunno what artistes...about love...about miseries...about broken hearts...about discretion...about ostracisation...about so many unfair treatment the gays were receiving...then about love again...underground love...overhead love...and dunno what silly love.....
other than that...ok lor the songs were melodious and funky..
and then there were billard table...and table with gay couples who kept staring at this fatty piggy....and joe was also staring at this fatty piggy....and shit!...i removed my buddhist beads from my wrist and started rolling my buddhist beads in a frantic silent chanting....
shit!!..that was what exactly happened. SHIT!!...joe needed to go and shit!....so off he hasten to the toilet at the back. i was nervous. now me alone....with all the incessant shooting bak (eye signalling)....mati what was i to do??..
the stylo milo tried to fresh up with me...U NEED ANYTHING, DEAR?....what...what dear??....ER...NO...ER...NO THANK YOU...MAYBE ANOTHER CUP OF WATER WILL DO...
ok dear...here's ur cup of H 2 0...enjoy!....heehee....
what's all the 'heehee' about, huh??
DO CHANTING..AND ROLLING MY BUDDHIST BEADS....haahaa...;9)
funny u know...the teetus saw it..and their gazes turned to each other liao...except me...heng ah!! and joe was like gone for ages...i was getting worried...did he dump me ..and escaped through the back door...as all sort of crazy ideas flooded my mind as to what to do next...joe popped infront of me in the dimly lighted smokey pub table..
it startled me..i thought which bloody faggot just laid his hand on my shoulder...it was joe!! again he gave his charateristic tilt of the head, and we left the pub.
joe was damn happy and pleased with me for bring him there. he told me he just had the best cold icy beer in sinkieland. i though that would be the end of the night's tour...BUT NO!!....proceeded to the 'holy land' called RAW......
there was a wooden deck of wide stairs leading up to the entrace. wow! beautifully landscaped surrounding...
a teetukong was ahead of us and he was at the side perspex windown talking to a teetulanhankoo. BEEP! the secured door auto opened. he went in.
i told joe...DUN U WANNA EAT SOMETHING...THERE IS A VERY NICE HAWKER CENTRE HERE, U KNOW
JOE: no lah!...dun worry bob...we go in and see. if it's like what they had just described...we scramp!....
me went to the perspex window and asked the lau teetu. BEEP!! even before i opened my mouth to talk...and he told me and joe to get in quick.....
here i was now....IN THE TEETU CAVE...the PAN SHI TONG...tang san chan...in the spider spirits cave...what was going to happen hext???
........to be continued.....

No comments: