Sunday, January 01, 2006

am really all excited...i dun think i could sleep tonight thinking of what's going to happen tomorrow when i meet monica at the airport...and paolo..how would monica react. so many permutations crossing my mind now. will she frown when she sees paolo with me. or will she be thrilled and hug and kiss paolo passionately....? hell, why am i so kay poh...
think better do my chanting and really concentrate. tomorrow is sure coming really slow for me tonight.

shit! choo choo just called and wanted to go with me to the airport. this horny girl just want to get fresh with paolo before paolo - hopefully - get fresh with monica again....hard luck choo, u can't go and pls don't sulk...u can ve fernando. that would really help to get rid of one obstruction and irritation for me to patch up the 2 love birds.

sweet horny dreams choo-choo....

wah, the sky really darkens....in another 2 hrs or so monica would land. better prepare 'cos paolo will be coming soon. leaving to the airport soon to pick monica.....let's continue tonight...got a very unpleasant feeling can't describe. something stormy is like churning...will everything go well? will monica and paolo patch up? will i get free shiok freshly prepared italian meals after this like the old times? leetahsar , u pig! stop drooling over food and get change!.....see ye tonight or maybe tomorrow...see how.

wah, the rains really poured this time.....waited with paolo at the glass exit of the arrival hall. slowly we saw monica coming out with a man.
i was thrilled to see her. she yelled: "BOOB!" and held out both her arms to hug me...goodness, monica ur mountainous chest is still as high as mt everest but u also got an extra sparetyre belly that clashed with my own sparetyre...yep! it was blue n black on my chest again. but the feeling of her mini sparetyre against mine was really a weird one.
she gave paolo who was like a kayu standing there like a blurred sotong a weak hug and a small peck on the cheek. "Paolo, how are u?". that was the only words for him. poor paolo! no blue and black like me.....

"Boob, i like u to meeta my husband, Alfredo." she introduced me to the guy who was beside her smiling all the time. "What? HUSBAND!!" did she just told me that chap was her husband. I was dazed. this mean no more make up for paolo. that is. paolo u were a cooked goose.
the hubby gave me a handshake. shit! are all italian man shook hands like fernando? u know the tickling of ring finger against ur palm.....brr!

well, my story up to here ve to end. monica's already married a couple of years. no kids but married with expanded size though the mountainous chest is still there as glorious as ever. she's here with hubby to check out the food market. it seem that she would be needing paolo advice since he's an old hand in this field....eh, i mean really experienced guy in the food market here. as for me, well, there goes my free italian meals....
oh ya, maybe u would like to know....monica gave me another 2 footer salami. this might be the last one i am getting from her. she would be back to italy with alfredo in just a couple of days....i guess paolo would be her guide during their stay here.

now it's back to more chanting to restore my tranquility. it was a week of anitcipation and didn't really turn what i expect....MAN PROPOSE, HEAVEN DISPOSE. just felt a bit pity for paolo. he should have treasure monica when she was with him and shouldn't pay an eye for an eye. in the end, he loses and presumably drowning in quiet sorrow... hey, better pass choo-choo the new info and give her another big "U go girl!". it's better that paolo humps bitchy choo-choo than he humps or being humped by the perverted teeko fernando.

from there on, it would be up to fate...whether choo-choo would get paolo or paolo would be taken by fernando...whatever it entails, i am out of the picture for good. it's really too messy for me anticipate the final outcome.

the end. any applause?

No comments: