Sunday, January 01, 2006

oh,hell, hell, and hell! why did paolo of all thing go and gave fernando my phone no. he just called and bluff bluff asked me questions about african violets......sheesh, the way he asked with heavy heaving and panting made me wonder what was he doing to himself at the other end of the line. out of courtesy, guessed i just got to bluff bluff entertained him...then he got to the actual subject and asked about xxx questions....brrrr...paolo u very good kai seow!
just finished with fernando creepy conversation with goose bumps all over, the phone rang again. alamak! it was choo-choo who pestered me for paolo's number. ok, paolo, u r going to get a taste of your own medicine. in sheer wickedness, i told choo choo that paolo is still single and available. so i pushed her a "u go girl" hint. bless u paolo, here come the sinkieland bitch choo choo....and after i hanged up, i couldn't help sniggering...:)...:>...chui guo wicked me!:)heehee...

No comments: