Sunday, January 01, 2006

From:
DrBi
22-Oct 08:21
To:
leetahsar
368 of 619

83628.368 in reply to 83628.367
LEETS entertain here, Singh enetertain in the TV.

From:
leetahsar
22-Oct 09:08
To:
DrBi
369 of 619

83628.369 in reply to 83628.368
thanks. i am really flattered. but seriously, my stories entertaining, meh? one thing for sure, they were really life experiences which i had gone through and i wrote with a little bit of added pepper, salt and other seasoning to make it more exciting.
there's one during my horticultural training which i went against the principal of the school....
the one which in my nursing days where patients dropped dead infront of me.....
my trip to siam reap, cambodia for a horticultural job....
many many more....not your average happenings. oh ya, and there was this trip which i represented a local nursery to holland...wow lah, the sleaze and grease would surely perk up HRC's bloodhound into priapism (permanent mari kita).......
then there is the unfortuante choo choo - the female suicidal version, wait till u hear the male suicidal version of one of my squatter pal....
so many i wanted to write and share with u. and in every of the stories, there is some hidden morale....like the gustiness of choo choo, the complex sexuality of the italians, the impetuous hormonal surge in lau han koo which u can easily relate to the older male folks here and their illicit rendevous.....
like when i wrote about SOMEBODY GAVE ME A PLATINUM AMEX CARD, most don't believe, but seriously i had started using it and told my gof squatter pal to let me have the bills when they come....i can't really let him pay for me....paiseh. presently due to my unforthcoming luck, i can afford to settle it personally. got money must pay own bills, u know....that's my principle.
and my HUNGRY GHOSTS thread, it's real....whether u like it or not.....when it's fictitious like the one on HRC, i will auto let u know prior to the story.
stay tune...when the inspiration comes....a new story will start most probably my "adventure" in my male nursing days which completely changed my perception of life regarding its impermanence and fragility.
i jus realised what people mean when they say "itchy backside" - literally.
once, there was a sale for italian (ya italian) thongs at $2 ea....so i tot why not buy some....airier u know....
after i wore them 'cos of my big round butt, the narrow strap of cloth in between went into my "in between"....and hell, it was freaking irritating. u walk a few steps, it's like the strap of cloth would enter ur blackhole. so u gotta stop, look around...nobody...then quickly adjust by tugging the narrow strap out of your butt crack...and hell....black hole really itch...so u have it "itchy backside". FOR THOSE WITH BIG ROUND BUTT, FORGET ABOUT THONGS! :)

From:
DrBi
23-Oct 23:55
To:
leetahsar
373 of 619

83628.373 in reply to 83628.372
omani pad me honleetahsar wear a thongcovering his ding-dongs & black holebackside itchy scratch until home

From:
leetahsar
24-Oct 00:00
To:
DrBi
374 of 619

83628.374 in reply to 83628.373
hahaha....and somebody just tot i was nelson tan...for heaven buddha's sake!...i don't think i m half as funny as nelson :)
nabei, really got to give in to u for ur poetry delight and talent....laugh till "thongs" drop out!

No comments: