Monday, January 02, 2006

From:
DrBi
25-Oct 01:36
To:
DrBi
400 of 619

83628.400 in reply to 83628.399
400! not bad.

From:
leetahsar
25-Oct 06:44
To:
DrBi
401 of 619

83628.401 in reply to 83628.400
and u ve to go grab my 400th position...
my cousin peeleepian is a garang pastor. he used to be posted here and there for missonary works. once "exiled" there, he would have to stay at that strange country for like 6 yrs. his last stint was 12yrs in super cold russia and before he went, he learnt gardening from me so that he could, well at least grew his own foods....that would be another interesting story like maybe: MISSIONARY IMPOSSIBLE OF COUSIN PEELEEPIAN - TO RUSSIA WITH LOVE.
i shall wait for the descent of the holy spirit onto me....if i don't black out and all the inspiration cells kicking, i will start this rather...unjames bond story of my missionary cousin impossible peeleepian....

From:
leetahsar
25-Oct 07:04
To:
leetahsar
402 of 619

83628.402 in reply to 83628.401
no holy spirit felt....still waiting...better make a cup of strong coffee, feel any moment going to knock off....

From:
leetahsar
25-Oct 21:30
To:
ALL
403 of 619

83628.403 in reply to 83628.402
this morning i had breakfast with one of my very good friend...u won't believe he was actually my ex ex primary student from the school where i used to teach gardening as ECA.
the mysterious affinity made one big merry go round and then i ended up meeting him again. from a small boy to a young man to marriage 3 yrs ago and then now he's a father of a 3 yrs old boy......
hence starting my new and very gigoloing or romantic story of this chap...i shall title it:

SI BEI KANG AND SI BEI PINE - the 2 notorious brothers of the west....

8 a.m. the phone rang...si bei kang called me to have breakfast at the nearby market. he would be coming to pick me up in his new vehicle. though in my blurry state....i am always blurred like sotong..i recalled how we first met. it brought back happy memories about my long acquaintance with them...si bei kang and his younger brother si bei pine.
a friend once asked me to use my trusty pickup to help him to deliver a 11 speed mountain bike which he ordered from si bei kang's shop at west coast area.
si bei kang was thankful that i helped to delivered the bike. as an appreciation he promised me a night vision binoculars which i was very interested. no, i not using it for peeping at night across the opposite flats. i using it to birdwatching which is one of my favorite pastime. and no not watching those birds that hang below ur in between but the real one that can poon pee pee, ok!
I went again the following week to pick up my free binocular. when i reached si bei kang's shope, his was a different man with a different attitude. "Where i promised u anything?" he said scornfully. i was taken aback. "hey, dun like that leh..." i was quite shock by his change of heart. "I need the bino so that i can bright the children go birdwatching tomorrow when i go to teach at Richierich primary school...." that suddenly interested si bei kang. his eyebrows were raised so high that he appeared to be taller. "Wait, wait, wait....u teach in richierich primary...?" brows raised even higher like going to eject from forehead.
"Ya, why...so many years already...u were from there is it?"
"Ya, ya...me and my brother si bei pine were students there....oh so u were the gardening ECA teacher, no joke!" his brows backed down."ok, ok...it's a pleasure to know u...." smiling now and holding out his hand to shake mine... (hand, ok!)"sure sure, sorri, sorri....didn't know u were my ex school teacher...sure sure, u can ve the NV binoculars for free, heeheee.." finally i got what i came for - my night vision binoculars.
"si bei pine, si bei pine, come leh, come leh," he yelled out to his younger brother who was at the back of the shop. si bei pine rushed in and asked," what's wrong , this fatso causing trouble is it?"
"hey! dun be so rude!" si bei kang scolded,"he's our richierich gardening teacher, leh.....no joke!" si bei pine's "eat u up alive" face suddenly turned into a slitless eyed all smile and held out his hand to shake mine (hand again, ok!! sheesh...)"hello teacher... i am si bei pine...how richierich school now?" he flashed me his toothy smile. and so we started talking and talking and talking.....like we knew each other for donkey years.
soon it was time for me to go....got to do my landscaping workd, u know...

No comments: