Monday, January 02, 2006

ring..ring...ring...! 7.30 am, hell! why was the bloody phone ringing?crawled out of bed, answered, "Who the hell is this!?"
"Sorri, tahsar, it's sibeikang...." oh god,....must be problem again. u see, when people's problems r solved by leetahsar, the goon, no more phone call....very peaceful. only problems, then bloody phone can ring either very early or damned late at night. and everytime must be my sleeping period!
"What is it sibeikang?...it better be good hor, lim peh, still beri sleepy, hor......" i said in a very offensive tone.
"sorri, sorri, lah! can i pick u up for breakfast again?" sibeikang said. what food! eyeballs nearly popped out. fully awaken now!"why? u belanja, is it?" i replied sarcastically. "ya la, ya lah!" came the prompt answer. "ok lor! what time?" i asked. so everything set for free breakfast for leetahsar, u damned greedy pig!
p pp p p.... p p! well, that's sibeikang's orange moke downstair. off i went flying down the stairs....the lift out of order. what shit timing was this!
While i was enjoying my shiok hay mee (prawn noodles), sibeikang said,"tahsar, can do me a favour?" alamak! wait for me to finish my food first,lah....now i almost choked. i knew it coming already."can u follow me to see chinjiagong's mini cooper which is now stalled at west coast?" there, there....he is not called sibeikang for nothing, ok. sure got something on one, and always i had to kena his food trap. what was i suppose to say? "Ok, lor...." i replied in a rather reluctant tone. "but i haven't been driving since my trusty pickup was scrapped so many years ago....if i can't swim, how ah?"
"don't worry, tahsar, u can want, lah. just follow behind me when u drive the mini. i will guide u to drive it to the workshop."
was there anything i could do to siam? i already boarded the pirate ship....ai! leetahsar...u and ur greedy mouth!
everything settled. the mini cooper was driven by me to the workshop and sibeikang drove me home.....On the way, suddenly this fantastic idea popped into my head. "sibeikang! this is really god's mysterious plan....my senses are tingling.....why don't u use this cockup and fetch chinjiagong home later from work....then along the way sweet talk her all over like when u were courting her..." i blahed blahed....
sibeikang smiled and nodded in agreement. then both of us just laughed heartily. will my suggestion works? i don't know. if sibeikang stops calling me, it already works. means he's busy jacking his wife....sorry i mean accompanying his wife. so let's hope his jacking...i mean his association with his wife is back to A O K! :)
the romance continues.......( i am like writing a diary now...busying the whole day don't know doing what....)
someone just asked me whether i was a gigolo...come to think of it i nearly ended one....i copy n paste and will continue my narration after....
V= From: leetahsar 07:30 To: chintolan unread 216 of 217 83447.216 in reply to 83447.214 already answered that question. pls read gostan...if u want to recommend me to work part time as one, i don't mind :) i very handsome and muscular now, u know...aunties killer...got electrifying sexy big deep gazing eyes...and as a bonus always laughing and smiling...u will be crazily infected by me if u r 3 ft from me :)come to think of it....i was offered of all the crazy things that happened to me, a job as a hot gigolo from the cherryboys.com.sg, can u believe it? i can't too...i was really really flattered :)
that would be another of my fantastic story: LEETAHSAR THE RED HOT GIGOLO...well almost, hahahaha.......

From: leetahsar 07:32 To: Nabei (DrBi) unread 217 of 217 83447.217 in reply to 83447.215 hey, nephew, i heard that, hor... i very handsome one ok...if i tell u my age and u look at my real person...u won't believe i am that old....and also very powderful can last damned long....qualified or not?:) i think i better leave that sleazy part of my near gigolo experience out for the sake of my own tranquility....very difficult to purge out obscenity poisons, u know....

From:
leetahsar
28-Oct 19:06
To:
khanaton
438 of 619

83628.438 in reply to 83628.420
khanasai i mean khanaton, u really want to know the truth?
THE TRUTH IS U VE ALREADY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH UR THIS MEI MEI that's why ur bloodhound can't stand mari kita....u love and respect her...maybe u still unaware of your own feeling....
as for other mei meis....there isn't any love at all and don't even speak of respect! THERE IS ONLY LUST! AND MORE LUST! that's way ur bloodhound gets to be really bloodthirsty stands attention and stiff! get it!?

From:
Mahakala001
28-Oct 19:50
To:
leetahsar
441 of 619

83628.441 in reply to 83628.440
the story beri long man.

No comments: