Monday, January 02, 2006

From:
leetahsar
6-Dec 08:10
To:
cantbeassed
526 of 619

83628.526 in reply to 83628.525
it's like asking someone why he wants to be gay? or why she want to be lesbo? or even for that matter why he wants not to get married....me...i can't understand alot of things that are happening in this world. i need the tranquility to meditate to get the answer. things like me....an honest gardener ....how cum so difficult to chase my passion for plants...i slough and slough....and thought of investing in shares so that i could speed up my finance to buy a nursery and hence won't be in the mercy of the paps...i intend to buy a pc of land at JB...seen the place...so beautiful...like untouched..and then the CLOB SAGA came...and all my saving down the drain...then i continue to slough and slough knowing that owning a nursery now would definitely be indefiniely delayed....then out of the blue....the bulldozer came...this my forth and last time...i am totally and mentally drained....i kept asking myself: What the fuck this bloody gov keeps disturbing me?? when i did up the nursery...it was weed infested...i threw whatever little saving i had to spruce it up. and when it was ready for business....the bulldozer came in....sad ;(.
so be it lor...i surrender now... in forced retirement. now u know why i used the word "forced". however, i m very very thankful...as the whole episode turns out to be a great blessing to me...i mean i din know heaven loves me so much...free only, it lets me strike lottery...and toto...and then gof knows my situation and gave me protection talisman in the form of amex platinum card. i wrote about this and got flamed like anything....NO ONE HERE BELIEVES THERE IS TRULY GOD OF FORTUNE AMONG US...and of course, heaven also arranges the bunch of squatters gang to go out of work...and then we have more time to have high tea and appreciate the presence of each other friendship...this sort of things wouldn't happen if they r working and i am still running a nursery...so it's a blessing to me. really! i never feel happier. totally no stress. and now i name myself the official timekeeper...i control time now...not time control me..;9)
and today i went to the goddess of mercy at waterloo for chiam see....and it like hinted my days of being a monk is quite near...i m very contradicting...like i wanna to go....like i dun want to also...so i just tentively take it as monk wannabe and let nature takes its course...if it's my destiny, so be it....maybe there is a great mission for me.... amitabha buddha!

From:
khanaton
6-Dec 17:00
To:
leetahsar
527 of 619

83628.527 in reply to 83628.526
leetashar,
when a man screw other women, why is he not consider as a husband to the wife? there is no written rule or unwritten rule that the husband cannot screw around as long as the wife agreed to it.
i know of friend that the wife allow him to visit pros because his sex drive is too strong on condition that no raw allowed.


Options
Reply





From:
leetahsar
6-Dec 18:25
To:
khanaton
528 of 619

83628.528 in reply to 83628.527
er...ah khana...if the mei mei u love hor go around and let people screw, how would u feel huh? if u feel ok hor,,,then something is wrong with u. either u don't love her or u r her pimp. chui guo chui guo.....
sibeikang now is a father and a husband...if he still wants to rolanto around, then don't get married and worst got a son some more...u want his son to be like him next time when he grows up...another SUPER ROLANTO OF THE WEST??


Options
Reply Delete Edit





From:
leetahsar
7-Dec 04:11
To:
cantbeassed
529 of 619

83628.529 in reply to 83628.528
i think i write another very interesting story dedicated to my new ardent fans cantbeassed....it's a real story of my butch cousin. u may understand why she choosen her life this way....that's why i hope after reading people could stop ostracising this group of special people....they are brave people who choose their own lives and try to live it to the fullest. we have totally no rights to interfere. criticise or make their lives difficult and more miserable....compassion and tolerance are the key words here....
MY LESBIAN COUSIN
when i was staying in a kampong in BANSIEWSAN, my girl cousin BUTCHIE LEE used to visit me and play with me and other cousins. she was then a pretty petite girl with long flowing tress. as i am writing now about her, i am looking at her childhood photo.
it's really strange that such a lady like cute little girl can now develop into such manly mannered butch. her mannerism is so far out and so different as the little girl i know.
Butchie is about 2 yrs older than me. so she's my elder cousin sister...she rather i called her cousin brother sis. macho huh she.
i heard from mum the butchie was actually traumatised when she was in her early teens about 15 or 16. her old man molested her. no wonder she grows up hating man..except me. she wants to marry me...u will know why as my story continues......

No comments: