Monday, January 02, 2006

From:
leetahsar
5-Dec 05:56
To:
cantbeassed
513 of 619

83628.513 in reply to 83628.512
really? u not making uncle happy hor? what is a chick magazine? a mag for pea brain like me is it? by the way...got contribution money to get or not huh? can u be more specific....i still got tons and tons and tons of stories haven't finished yet u know...many colourful characters still haven't played out.....people like my butchy lesbo cousin...my holy than thou cousin who's going on a mission(ary) impossible again ...with love to RUSSIA...my now getting chioer and chioer neighbour..now a merry widow lau huay. bringing me food quite often these days. is she signalling me something or what? omg, did she add any love portion into her frog congee???....so many....and my xmas special: THE RETURN OF CHOOBEEBEE, my ex indo chiobu gf with her new freaking rick indo bf....and of course my anticipating xmas presents from them....so many...can go on and on until u drop snoozing away....
so want me to tell u more? lai ah, lai ah, buy ur tickets ah!!!

No comments: