Monday, January 02, 2006

From:
khanaton
3-Nov 23:38
To:
leetahsar
469 of 619

83628.469 in reply to 83628.468
how to get to know young petite nurses?
my didi need attention.
anyway i have try to distance myself from meimei 1. will tell you about my stories of mei mei 2

From:
leetahsar
4-Nov 03:06
To:
khanaton
470 of 619

83628.470 in reply to 83628.469
get bang down by a bus...then petite nurses will shave ur pubic area and prepare u for operation....when u knocked off(anaesthetised), they wheel u into elevator...then they play with ur didi...but u would be as dead as a roasted pc of char siew...u won't know...they'd ve male biology class in the elevator with u as the biological subject....:0)
u goon...of course u don't want to be in the hospital lah...choy choy choy!

83628.472 in reply to 83628.461
yes, there is this indo rich chiobu fallen head over heel in love with me....of all the people, why me?
visitng me on x'mas and emailed me that she's bring a real big surpise x'mas present for me. DIE! UPHEAVAL LEETAHSAR DE JAVU, episode repeat....HELP!! how to tell her....me good monk to be won't be drawn into mundane human love/hate relationship....MATI!! Another tao hua jie for me to disentangle....maybe i siam to another country when she comes....leaves the present with one of my sis....thank-you and merry x'mas to her!
the indo chiobu brought alot of loving memories and lot of tears and mucus...lots of heartbreak..by courtesy of the other sibei brother, my ex primary school student, the younger brother of sibeikang, sibeipine...still remember i told there's a part 2 to the sibei brothers...well, this email from this indo girl, fantasi choobeebee comes in really handy and inspired me to start this story....give me a few minutes to rewind....and then i replay the whole scene to u....hope u like it.....like it pls response. if not i tot have put everyone to sleep already :)........

No comments: