Monday, January 02, 2006

I was thinking whether i should write the story about me and my "supposedly" good friend....whom all long i thought we were abang/adek until his church wedding which broke my heart into pieces....christian hypocrisy at it finess best!....;9(
anybody interested to listen?
i shall title it....

ABANG ADEK - AN EXPOSED CHRISTIAN HYPOCRISY


THE last time i heard from this john boy was just after his heartbreaking wedding. he called me up to borrow my trusty picky. of course, still hadn't recovered from my heartbroken disappointment, i refused to lend him giving him thousand and one reason....
from there on, no more calls. not even a simple hello... how r u. not even a greeting card. when he was in canada doing his postgraduate and not married yet, i got more letters and cards.... so sad :( that such a friendship which i thought all along was like and abang adek (brotherhood) kind ended up thus.....my fault or what??....
heard he's doing well in a petrol firm offshore and got a kid already. didn't even invite me or give me red eggs. and once, we even mentioned that if we have kids, the other guy would be the god-dad....sigh!...sigh***...well, at least, i still got my gof pal and the squatter gang....so be it to him...god bless him no matter what>and my blessing goes with it no matter what. he's still my beloved adek though a bit lost already....sad :(

...how do i start this story....just rewinding the memories makes my eyes teary....the joy and the pains we shared while studying in the polytechnic....doesn't he treasure the kind of fruition we went through?....is that the kind of "love" his obsessed christianity thought him.....
pls guys...this is not to be meant as seditious. appreciate we don't start going to criticise fervently the xtian things...let's be contructively moderate. thank u.

since now alot of gayish tales going on...may i do a really jia liao gayish tale...real life story but with exaggerated added sauces and condiments.....

LEETAHSAR WAS NEARLY HUMPED ON AN ISLAND....
interested? buy ur tickets now by responding.....

no...no... not by ew69, damnbore or the likes or the latest leetahsar starker some one with single X obscene nick called HUGHDICK..i think maybe he's impotent or really xiao cheechee to come up with such HUGH dickhead nick...maybe that's the shape of his head or whatever.
ok, here's what happen....
when pals have problem, they would call me up and i'd patiently listen to their troubles. on and off would give them some soothing words.....
i was in Pulau Tioman recently with a very depressed friend who just got a 20% pay cut. while there, i listened and consoled him about his problem....just to make him felt better, i told him he was so many times better off than me....i m in forced retirement with totally no income at all. if i can still laugh and be happy everyday, why can't he?
all of a sudden, he just hugged me and well, u know.....i told him to restrain himself although i was really flattered. i had to remind him about his obligation to his wife and children. that knocked him back to his senses....the very most i just let him cried on my shoulder.....
pls don't fall in love with me if i show u my sincere concern.....i am treating u as a dear friend even though i might not have met u before only through your emails....:)
...to be cont'd if u want to know more....pardon me...but this one i think it's going to be RA in the grey area. u know like the show LAN YU...

ok...i at least for the time being, i tamed his bloodhound. we were supposed to stay there for 3 days. my god! i think i m big bloodhound territory now. how ah? will my blackhole be flowered in full bloom? die ya u, leetahsar, for nothing u gong gong come here with horny depressed friend. really asking for it. better cover ur arse carefully. depressed and deprived bloodhound on heat.....

really must blame his wife for not giving to him. u know the sex part. instead wife kept pounding him...no no not his balls but as good as his balls. wifey kept saying he no used. why let people deduct his pay...really humilating...but less humilating than her balls pounding, right? ...so i think pal really demoralised and well, deprived..and then depressed...and then me lah...the big gong gong kaypoh chee...oops! did i just say the "chee" word? ptui, ptui...don't go stimulate him, hor...or else. backside sure to flower......
my this horny depressed pal...hmmm what should we called him. ok lah we called him lamejohn...and so the story will continue....
hello, bought tickets already or not?? no ticket, no story...this time i very firm and erected....i mean firm and stand corrected

No comments: